Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others (43052 Views)

Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) / Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by HeWrites(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2018
A Facebook user, Ashara Samuel has taken to the platform to share his testimony after surviving a motor accident that took the life of the driver.

According to him, the accident happened just a few minutes after he had an altercation with the driver for being reckless.

Narrating what happened Samuel wrote;
"Good morning family and friends in here... Am writing this article so you all can help me to thank God for spearing my life again, early hours of yesterday I was travelling from Abeokuta to Ajah for a business trip , and I went to the popular kuto park to board a car and on getting there the car I saw was full and I was asked to wait for the next turn, when it's got to the next turn I rushed to the front of the car to seat because I was the first to get there and eventually I used the seat belt unconsciously and they started calling on passengers so the car can be filled up and we leave,all along j was seated still in the car I didn't comeout except from the bottle water I bought from a little girl at the park that was all, thereafter the car got filled up and we started moving, when we got to the front of governors office at Oke mosan it's was remaining small for the driver to hit a bike man from yhe behind and I raised an alarm and told him why is he not concentrating and he started arguing with me and the rest passagers joined me to shout at him and he kept quite and not long the driver apologize saying he knows what he's doing that in fact he has been driving before I was born that I should not be angry after all that he knows what he's doing that we've nothing to fear, then we continue our journey, the driver branched to a petrol station he filled up his tank and we faced the journey proper suddenly I noticed he was attending yo his fone then he was looking down not facing the front suddenly he faced the front and our car jumped on the culvert diving the car sulmasalted 5 times at first I didn't notice it was an accident I tot it's was a movie or dream until the car turnbulled the third time I notice it's was an accident and I started shouting Jesus, eventually the car stopped and I found yhe driver lifeless in my front then I removed the seat belt and came out of the vehicle if not for the seat belt and God intervention I would have been a gone person, out of all passager in yhe vehincle I can only see myself and a man as the only survivor in the car with no injury or stuff...

Pls family and friends help me thank God for his faithfulness and love over me, if it's was a car I bought I no many will be greeting me or if I eventually finished building my house many will also congratulates me pls my family and friends help me thank God for keeping me alive and counting me wordy despite my unfaithfulness, I don't know where to start from... Pls join me in thanking God... Hallelujah..."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/driver-dies-minutes-after-slamming-passenger-for-complaining-about-his-recklessness.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by dafeyankee: 12:59pm On May 07, 2018
Issa tragedy.

What exactly are we to thank God for?that somebody died?

26 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by micfoley: 1:12pm On May 07, 2018
Thank God for your life. May the soul of the drive er RIP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by noblealuu: 1:19pm On May 07, 2018
I actually don't know what to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by Waakanda: 1:32pm On May 07, 2018
Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by Kooldon(f): 1:33pm On May 07, 2018
Pls What Made Of Car Is This? It Looks Like An Ambulance. Seriously, You Guys Boarded An Ambulance To The Motuary But God Said Its Not Yet Your Time.
May His Name Be Praised. Dedicate Your Life To Christ. He Has A Purpose.

8 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by Evablizin(f): 1:47pm On May 07, 2018
99% road accidents are caused by recklessness of drivers.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by hisgrace090: 2:08pm On May 07, 2018
I have been doing this and that before you were born bragging has caused us so much ignorantly.

This is what happen when we fail to take simple advise.

9 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by Tracypacy(f): 2:42pm On May 07, 2018
These days, it is not only pregnancy tests that churches should be doing before joining couples, they should also start doing psychological test to identify possible psychopaths and potential murderers in the marital space.

If only Parents would make more efforts to prepare men to be good husbands, just the exact way they prepare women to be good wives. We will have better homes..

10 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by emmabest2000(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by merits(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2018
God will continue to protect us all.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by cynthia27: 2:43pm On May 07, 2018
mumu,..better go for check up, u may have sustain internal injuries

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by AK6464(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2018
dafeyankee:
Issa tragedy.

Nope, That someone survived.

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by binsanni(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2018
Congrats for your life bro
Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by carpmam: 2:45pm On May 07, 2018
Thank God for ur life and better go to any certified hospital to check for internal injuries. Next time,once u notice that the driver is not concentrating on his driving,stop him and come down immediately, the next minute can b disastrous

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by san316(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2018
see his hair.

Anyway, thank God for your life.

I wish everyone will be more careful when they drive and passengers must also ensure that they caution a driver if he is not doing the right thing.

Life no get photocopy ooooo
Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by calddon(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2018
AAaaah SEAT BELT, very important.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by Tweetysparkles(f): 2:46pm On May 07, 2018
This guy na my photographer, he's just being thankful to God for sparing his life, but now Kunle has turn to celebrity .... i jst gbadun the news tho, rip to those that lost their lives in the fatal accident, but he didnt mean any harm..he even do his thankgiving on sunday just to appreciate God, if you are his fans , les gather here for selfie just like he did grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by maxiuc(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2018
cryhi

My experience with God is good motors hmmm

Too speed isn't good

I hate sturborn Head drivers

I know you have been driving even before cars were please take it easy let me reach my destination

Speed is not good

You are firing From 140 to 160 and am firing from 100 to 120 if you get to Lagos by 6pm by 6:30 or 7pm I will Also arrive no much difference .
Speed is bad we passengers should always speak out

7 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by Nonnyflex(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2018
Don't want to say what's on my mind before people will start attacking me for being "insensitive"

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by oyoyoyo: 2:48pm On May 07, 2018
to God be the Glory...
Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by Mutemenot(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2018
Next time get down from the car, some drivers carry along their family problem looking for who to devour

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by Xisnin(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2018
Tweetysparkles:
This guy na my photographer, he's just being thankful to God for sparing his life, but now Kunle has turn to celebrity .... i jst gbadun the news tho, rip to those that lost their lives in the fatal accident, but he didnt mean any harm..he even do his thankgiving on sunday just to appreciate God, if you are his fans , les gather here for selfie just like he did grin
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by oyeb15: 2:52pm On May 07, 2018
mzkiss479:
See My Account Balance Is Working For All Mtn Sim

Thieves. you people ate my #200 recharge card yesterday . Thunder fire u. Ole

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by kingar(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2018
Rip English....

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by twilliamx(m): 2:54pm On May 07, 2018
dafeyankee:
Issa tragedy.

That somebody survived...

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by ominilongest(m): 2:54pm On May 07, 2018
mzkiss479:
See My Account Balance Is Working For All Mtn Sim
go use am buy porshe na undecided
Re: Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others by bedspread: 2:55pm On May 07, 2018
I JOIN U IN THANKING THE ALMIGHTY GOD bro...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sienna Hits Lexus Jeep In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) / Family Involved In A Fatal Accident At Police Checkpoint, Officers Flee. Photos / Nigerians Who Returned From Abroad: Any Regret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.