Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? (1145 Views)

PICS When Bush Meat Catch Hunter / When Bush Meat Catch Hunter!!! / Today Na Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by Traugott(m): 5:27am On Feb 05, 2010
First of all, I must apologize. My pidgin English is only manageable  grin

There was once a Nigerian hunter, very powerful and feared by all the animals. He could also speak and hear the animal languages. He once went on an expedition in the jungle, but he slipped and fell in the river, almost drowned, and lost his gun, weapons and magical amulets. Shivering, cold, and vulnerable, he was wondering how he would survive.

So, wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the obvious intention of having him for lunch.

"O boy I don enter yawa!", he exclaimed. Then he noticed some bones on the ground close by, and immediately settled down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching giant leopard. Just as the leopard was about to leap, he shouted,

"Nothing dey like leopard meat o! Kai! Those wey dey chop 404 never chop better meat. I fit still see another leopard chop sha?"

Hearing this, the leopard halts his attack in mid-stride, as a look of terror comes over him, and slinks away into the trees. "Whew," says the leopard. "Na small remain sha. E for don BE for me be that."

Meanwhile, a monkey, who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, laughs and figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So, off he goes after the leopard as it runs away. The hunter saw the monkey and knew what it was up to, so he sat down on the ground backing the two of them.

The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard. The leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving hunter."

The hunter sees the leopard coming at full speed with the monkey on his back, and thinks, "What am I going to do now?" But instead of running, he pretends he hasn't seen them yet ,  and, just when they get close enough to hear, he shouts,

This monkey na mumu o! Sho! E don tey wey I send am, shey e never reach make him bring me another leopard?  grin
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by romsky: 9:43am On Feb 05, 2010
hmmmm if wishes were horses ,
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by AbuZola3(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2010
Nice joke but bad and unsuitable broken english
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by Traugott(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2010
@Romsky: hahahaha. You dig?

@Abu Zola: Yes, I know. My pidgin english is still in infant stage grin but I felt the joke would be better in pidgin. Thanks!
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by alimat2(f): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2010
idea is needed grin grin grin cool
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by mykali(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

lmfao. cooooool. i lke it, i like it. wink
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by Kunbee: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
^^really undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by Traugott(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2010
@Kunbee: Don't you like my joke ni? And don't you call me your son anymore, you hear? cheesy
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by SamMilla1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2010
remind me when to laugh tongue
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by Kunbee: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2010
Traugott:

@Kunbee: Don't you like my joke ni? And don't you call me your son anymore, you hear? cheesy

My son make mama proud ok smiley
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by Traugott(m): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2010
@Kunbee: kiss Yes mummy cheesy
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by Kunbee: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2010
I knew you would still agree cool
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by Traugott(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2010
@kunbee: How would I disagree? Aya won lode. Iya won lode. grin
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by Kunbee: 12:20am On Feb 06, 2010
Lol i see you baddest grin
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by Nescoemmy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2010
very nice joke u tried,more grease to ur elbow.
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by Traugott(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2010
Thanks Nescoemmy! smiley
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by dyabman(m): 1:28am On Feb 26, 2010
I dont understand every letter. . .
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by studio43(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2010
U sabi read well before?

@poster,
Bros u sure dis joke nor be mine ni?
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by mykali(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2010
sad
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by fun6t9: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2010
See me see trouble o. This your joke e be like Oyinbo man wey dey speak pigin. Sorry you dey speak pigin like this guy I found on NaijaMotion http://www.naijamotion.com/videos/311/nigerian-white-boy-speaking-pidgin-english
Re: Bushmeat Wey Wan Catch Hunter. Na Today? by Kunbee: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2010
cool

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man, Yoruba Man And Hausa Man On Trial / Girls & Money / Idioms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.