Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind (5319 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by schumastic(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by mrstheo(f): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Op please don't in any way allow your brother to roam. What he needs now is so much love and care. Do not allow him to be alone make sure somebody is with him all the time. I pray God will strengthen u and heal Emmanuel very soon.
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Your bro visited a demonic house be4 his illness n they inflicted a demonic annointing on him (reason y u have to be careful the kind of place u worship) permit me to say his case is 80% spiritual.
You also took him to some herb dude, bae u r nt helping matter

Advice:
Pls take this advice from me as your sister (also frm akwa ibom state) -Run to Mfm headquarters (onike yaba) with your brother go for manna water on weds at 4pm n other annointed service try to bulk an appointment with G.o (might nt b vry easy tho bt try). OR take him to prayer city (ibadan xpress) for deliverance n counselling.

2nd advice Take him to the Lords chosen church at ijesha xpress way. Go on sundays n on thursdays.

Believe me only Jesus can heal ur bro. This is clearly an attack.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by hrhobi1(m): 4:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Visit Prophet Tb Joshua
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by Captain1Nigeria(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
zaragal:
Your bro visited a demonic house be4 his illness n they inflicted a demonic annointing on him (reason y u have to be careful the kind of place u worship) permit me to say his case is 80% spiritual.
You also took him to some herb dude, bae u r nt helping matter

Advice:
Pls take this advice from me as your sister (also frm akwa ibom state) -Run to Mfm headquarters (onike yaba) with your brother go for manna water on weds at 4pm n other annointed service try to bulk an appointment with G.o (might nt b vry easy tho bt try). OR take him to prayer city (ibadan xpress) for deliverance n counselling.

2nd advice Take him to the Lords chosen church at ijesha xpress way. Go on sundays n on thursdays.

Believe me only Jesus can heal ur bro. This is clearly an attack.
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2018
darlenese:

Pls take him to a strong man of God, your brother is being attacked by spiritual forces, Don't be surprised Ezekiel might have a hand in it. your world turned upside down as soon as u had a reunion with him.
Nothing is impossible.
Very wrong, u don't just accuse people like that. It's obvious Emma is suffering from drug abuse, I once had an uncle like that, though he's late now.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by victorian(f): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Benita27:
Those of you advising her to let him roam, are you all that selfish?. Clearly from your comments we could tell of your personalities offline. You're asking her to leave him and live her life to the fullest; how on earth will she live it to the fullest knowing her brother is roaming the streets eating from garbage?. She needs encouragement not discouragement.

It's a pity the Op is going through hell on earth. People saying she should allow him roam are not selfish or wicked.

When the Op doesn't have any money to spend again, and she's completely broke, to even pay house rent she can't even afford. And to eat, no more meals to provide. My dear, nobody will tell her to allow him roam.
Or will she start prostituting her body to make money to care for her brother, or go into armed robbery?
The best she can do now, before it gets to such pitiful level is to take him to powerful man of God for deliverance. The brother is under a spell.
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 16, 2018
Welcomme:
Drugs is killing your brother. Top on the list of drugs is Tramadol...I am sure, that guy pops 1500mg everyday.
I don't think so, its usually psycho tropic wmand psycho active substances that causes mental illness.
Tramadol is an opioid not a psychotropic drug. If tramadol causes mental illness then what about the millions of people that take opioiates why are they not affected? I know people who have been using codeine and marijuana for more than 10 years and they did not loose their mind.
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 16, 2018
aderoju126:
I'm not backing down from the flogging advise I gave, first it's going to give you real satisfaction for all the suffering you've gone through, secondly I believe Emma needs it to come back to his senses since others have failed.
The OP should flog you instead.
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is sad. Can the OP update us with the current situation? This is an old tread. Was she able to get some help or something?
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by Bullhari007(m): 5:54am On Sep 17, 2018
Op Be like say mental disorder dey ur family...
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by Mizwisdom(f): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2018
Take him to traditional care assistants or if you know a priest or pastor who handles mental health cases, you can go there
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by ahnie: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2018
Bullhari007:
Op Be like say mental disorder dey ur family...

Please be nice!
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by ameenahz(f): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2018
So sorry, OP, for all the stress. Please don't give up on your brother. From your write up, i think yoir brother is suffering from Catatonic Schizophrenia. The onset, progression and the signs and symptoms all fit a and thankfully, it can be managed. The unfortunate thing is, you sought for medical help a bit late.

As per the MRI, I can't really say if it is really necessary or not. But i'll advice you start all over again somewhere else, without mentionjng the MRI problem. Try University College Hospital, Ibadan or Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta (whichever one that is closest to your location). I think management in either of those hospitals should even be a bit cheaper. The only issue is, you will have to start registration process again and you will have to pay for management and admission. Please seek help from relations, if you have to. He needs help and you need help too.

Please don't keep him at home. It's too risky for you and for your neighbours. Don't take him to any church or spiritualist either. You can go to the churches yourself and pray for him there.

May God ease your burdens.
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by HappyPagan: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Currently going through something similar with my dad. It gets better.

Feel free to send a PM.
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by TiredOfFighting(f): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
HappyPagan:
Currently going through something similar with my dad. It gets better.

Feel free to send a PM.

God will come true for you.
My Brother Got his healing recently and I created a thread yesterday about it.
https://www.nairaland.com/4910835/how-brother-got-healed-schizophrenia
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by HappyPagan: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
TiredOfFighting:

God will come true for you.
My Brother Got his healing recently and I created a thread yesterday about it.
https://www.nairaland.com/4910835/how-brother-got-healed-schizophrenia

I don't believe in God.
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by TiredOfFighting(f): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
HappyPagan:

I don't believe in God.

I see from your moniker.
He works, he is real.
You can read my story
Re: Help My Brother I'm loosing my mind by HappyPagan: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
TiredOfFighting:

I see from your moniker.
He works, he is real.
You can read my story
Drugs worked for me. Didn't need God. Managing it much better now.

I'll read your story though. Take good care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice! / My Dad Wants To Marry Again, A Yr After My Mums Demise. Advice Pls. / Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.