Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday (5324 Views)

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck (2) (3) (4)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Our wedding ended at 15:44p.m, we left for home and reached home by 17:14p.m, we relaxed till 19:20pm when we started our honey moon, i notice her touching my pennis i was not shock not until she pull it out and started sucking it in her mouth, i stopped her and we didnt continue the honeymoon again, she keep saying baby you not good at bed.
please help me have i married a prostitude, haba my first day of marriage divorce is not an option.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by HALIX16: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
I hope this isn't true, but if it is, then I'd simply say you have to grow up. Your wife probably married a boy thinking you were a man.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Ethereal0110(f): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Just Tell her what you want and don't want, no need to panic, she probably thought you might like a blo job. + you must be a virgin.

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by nnachukz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Another brother has bought untested and unchecked package. Sorry my brother, it is for better for worst. Write your will and hide it in your briefcase should you die on top of mountain Jerusalem where you are trying to satisfy her nothing will be lost. Olosho pretending to be church choir everywhere.

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:
Our wedding ended at 15:44p.m, we left for home and reached home by 17:14p.m, we relaxed till 19:20pm when we started our honey moon, i notice her touching my pennis i was not shock not until she pull it out and started sucking it in her mouth, i stopped her and we didnt continue the honeymoon again, she keep saying baby you not good at bed.
please help me have i married a prostitude, haba my first day of marriage divorce is not an option.
why would you stop her? Abeg she's right. You're terrible in bed!

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ethereal0110:
Just Tell her what you want and don't want, no need to panic, she probably thought you might like a blo job. + you must be a virgin.
seriously what if she go wayward on what i dnt like that much haaaa
Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
lofty900:
why would you stop her? Abeg she's right. You're terrible in bed!
what i fear is that she might like it more than anything, probably she might be a prostitude, and cheat on me later.
Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

what i fear is that she might like it more than anything, probably she might be a prostitude, and cheat on me later.
but that's the kind of girl we're praying for, na wa o

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Miami11: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fake story

Are people taking this troll seriously

He has made up 5 fake stories since yesterday

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ewu Dats wot u r! Call ur best frnd to experiment dat wit ur wife n see how he groan! Better enjoy dat b4 she go change her mind. I wonder wot u were thinking as a boy before considering ursef as a man

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by temipet(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

u shld ve Thougt of dat b4 goin ahead wit d marraige plans more so wat wer u busy doin wen u wer dating,"countin d ceiln wen evaa she's wit u or wat"u don enter one chance o
Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Qualer: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ethereal0110:

you sound and look very experienced, i won't mind a blowwjob from you... i'm sure it must be worth it! grin grin

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
osawemwenze:

You are a little boy if this story is true.She needs a man.

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by peacengine(m): 1:16am On Mar 13, 2016
This guy is fake, when will you all learn that trolls exist? This is only way they can get people's attention online, through lies.

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Crystalclara(f): 4:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Fabricated story... but just incase it's true, I guess the op forgot to include that his a PASTOR.
Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by diva90: 4:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Google the term 'pre-intimacy' ....
Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by pointblank247(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2016
you are a bush man
Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Just the other day u were lonely .... Yesterday u wanted ur girlfriend back.... Today u just got married to a bj professional..

Op warn thyself o.

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Mcbussy(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2016
nnachukz:
Another brother has bought untested and unchecked package. Sorry my brother, it is for better for worst. Write your will and hide it in your briefcase should you die on top of mountain Jerusalem where you are trying to satisfy her nothing will be lost. Olosho pretending to be church choir everywhere.

I think in this case, the brother is the untested package that must be fixed first. grin

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by 400billionman: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2016
osawemwenze:

Hahaha

Correct babe..
Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2016
This is why it is always good to test the package before signing a life contract.
Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by wadetaw202: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2016
You should be glad you have a wife that is ready to go down to earth with you.

Would you prefer she sucks that of your friend, your gardener, your gateman or your boss in the office?

Or would you prefer she sucks mine?

If you want to keep your home, you better give her what she wants......in your best interest.

It is her honeymoon. Allow her to enjoy it and stop being childish.

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2016
cheesy ap married a prostitute ,not funny I know. No joor, she is not a prostitute. She just wanna explore and be free with you. Hian!
osawemwenze:
Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by 5minsmadness: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Buhahahahaha grin

But come o, some people r taking this op Serious undecided

And some responses are shocked

So you guys answering, if your wife decides to give u bj una go call am prostitute

But how una first know wetin bj mean? Cos u don do am before abi?

Hypocrites! angry

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by PheezyLee(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fake threads errwia..mtcheew

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by bukatyne(f): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
nnachukz:

She is an olosho because she her newly married hubby Mouth Action and he did not respond said he was not good in bed?

Sighs
Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by ahnie: 1:20am On Mar 14, 2016
I don laugh tire....hahahahaha please op z weak in the mind,you guy shudnt take his fabricated stories to heart.another onila on the loose.lolz

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by onila(f): 1:23am On Mar 14, 2016
ahnie:
I don laugh tire....hahahahaha please op z weak in the mind,you guy shudnt take his fabricated stories to heart.another onila on the loose.lolz
obsession

g0 suck ur fathers dick instead

fagg=ot
Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by ahnie: 1:31am On Mar 14, 2016
***Smiles***
onila:
obsession
g0 suck ur fathers dick instead
fagg=ot

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Na wa ooooo. Another controversial nairalander, just on march 12 you posted a post about your girlfriend whom you called celyn but her Facebook name was reading Esther (that isn't much of a problem anyway) and you even pasted her number online and some one reprimanded you and now you are hear talking about a non existent wife. Really? how far will you go with this life? It's not the best.

Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Sparkles003(f): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
osawemwenze:

what i fear is that she might like it more than anything, probably she might be a prostitute, and cheat on me later.

My opinion she married the wrong man.
Faceless or not why would you call your wife a prostitute.
Why marry her when you knew she was a prostitute just cos she gave you"best job" that some men pray for.
Re: Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday by Richy4(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
osawemwenze:

I don't understand . did u just made the story up or u were just hallucinating?

What do u mean by asking the question if u married a prostitute? Did u see her on Friday and married her on Saturday?

are u saying there was no courtship between u two and your relatives did not ask questions.... and she does not have friends....

would u like to clarify

Respect That Woman! / My Sister Doesn't Like My Wife / I Get Worried About Growing Old