Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigeria The Comedy Nation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria The Comedy Nation (546 Views)

Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe / Credit (a Comedy Video By The Comedy Shrine House / Nigeria The Comedy Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria The Comedy Nation by eboxmedia: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
I realize in Nigeria everyone is a comedian and everyone and everything inspires comedy..i have a page that i would love Nairaland nation to help spread and build. The amazing thing thing about comedy is 1,000,000 birds can fly in the air so no need for beef.just bring out original content and make it funny. so please follow me on facebook;Entertainmentbox instagram: @eboxmedia and from time to time,i would update my new videos

(1) (Reply)

In Case You Dont Know Me / LMAO! Basketball Game Turns Wrestling Between Players And Referee (video +pics) / My First Experience With SARS. (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.