Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Graduating Students Celebrates After Final Examination. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduating Students Celebrates After Final Examination. (559 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / IMSU Graduating Library And Information Science Students Celebrates In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduating Students Celebrates After Final Examination. by EmmymTr(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Graduating students of Rivers State University celebrates after Final Examination .
As the students came out of the examination hall clad in uniformed white and Black shirts and Blue Jeans, they were stopped by their junior colleagues, friends who marked them with ink,poured them water and Drinks as part of the ‘graduation rite’. The celebration however took place at the faculty of Science car park and around the campus it took a different dimension when the students gathered together for hours several minutes, praising God with their different dance steps, They remembered challenges they faced before their final examination.
Some of them, who spoke to STAND-OUT MEDIA described the feat as the Lord’s doing. Some of the graduating student from the Department of computer science "GIFT IHEANACHOR" "JUSTICE ORDU, "MBATA ANDREW etc... said: “I praise and adore almighty God for seeing me through. My academic journey in RSU is much more of an interesting one. I feel happy, lucky, privileged, grateful and fulfilled. I have countless experiences in school, but finally, everything has ended.”
Another graduating student in that Department of Computer science Gift Kaladapa said: “My journey in RSU began with the Direct entry programme from Kenpolytechnic bori and I remember that our names were written in pencil because we were not seen as bonafide students. With faith, fasting and prayer, I am a graduate today. Having passed through stress, I feel happy I have seen the end.”

1 Like

Re: Graduating Students Celebrates After Final Examination. by malificent(f): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Half of them fit still get extra year

1 Like

Re: Graduating Students Celebrates After Final Examination. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
malificent:
No be lie my sista.

1 Like

Re: Graduating Students Celebrates After Final Examination. by Kingpinukecy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
this made me to remember dat year i graduated from a State university...Am so happy for dem.
D journey to tertiary institutions is not easy, only God can take control.
look at d way all of dem are looking selense... i dey feel dem

1 Like

Re: Graduating Students Celebrates After Final Examination. by Kingpinukecy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
malificent:
Lol.....true tlk dat one is certain, but at least b happy and celebrate with dos dat celebrate, no mata wat condition dey may find their sef.
And plz stop discouraging d happy youth.
Re: Graduating Students Celebrates After Final Examination. by ExpensiveG: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
E no easy for person to finish from Naija University.

********PLUS*****

Dey strikes, dey hunger for hostel, dey hardship wen e comes to pay school fees, dey handouts and textbooks money,...

dey level wen eye don red for school no money for pocket na to go dey sell recharge cards (no gain), sell pure water, groundnuts etc for hostel just to survive.

some of us come turn MECHANICS and ENGINEERS for school, we go dey find laptops or phones wey spoil to repair just to survive.

some of us come turn BUILDERS, we go dey look for any site, to go work for, even though na to carry blocks make we survive.

sad_______________

CONGRATS grin , I pray dat as una don comot , e no go hard una to find work.

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Stripper To Twerk On Friend’s Grave (video) / Kwara Poly Post-utme 2017: Cut-off Mark, Screening And Registration Details / UNILORIN To Hold Post-utme In 2 Batches. For Early Choice & Change To UNILORIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.