Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) (11368 Views)

Baby And Me - A Crime Story / The Midnight Encounter (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) by Ukez15(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2017
kayo80:

Thanks. By the way, the story was inspired by the zenith bank owerri robbery, not the ikoyi robbery.

After I read it I just knew it was the Owerri zenith bank robbery that inspired u.

The whole tip and electric dance clicked it.
Though the target of the robbery didn't die in the Owerri robbery
Re: Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) by Ukez15(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2017
kayo80:

Thanks. By the way, the story was inspired by the zenith bank owerri robbery, not the ikoyi robbery.

After I read it I just knew it was the Owerri zenith bank robbery that inspired u.

Though the target of the robbery didn't die in the Owerri robbery[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Ukez15:

Though the target of the robbery didn't die in the Owerri robbery

Okay. But was he shot?
Re: Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2017
OLUD214:
embarassed cool Which Olumide Is This?Olumide Or Olamide Olaede Which One Be Yours?After You Plagiarioed And Stolen People Patent By Impostor All You Deviddam Life U Are Are Now Admiting To The Duration Of Your Crimimality

I don't understand what you are talking about.
Re: Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2017
OLUD214:
embarassed cool Which Olumide Is This?Olumide Or Olamide Olaede Which One Be Yours?After You Plagiarioed And Stolen People Patent By Impostor All You Deviddam Life U Are Are Now Admiting To The Duration Of Your Crimimality

I really don't understand your problem. You don't go around making false allegations and trying to dent someone's image just for the fun of commenting, it is not a cool thing at all. My name is kayode olumide odusanya. Please state any problem you have with me or my story.
Re: Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) by swankmee(f): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Thumbs up man.... I love this
Re: Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2017
swankmee:
Thumbs up man.... I love this

Thanks.
Re: Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) by Boldstar(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
This guy just described the Owerri bank robbery to us

1 Like

Re: Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Boldstar:
This guy just described the Owerri bank robbery to us

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Seer...in Your Mind! / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / Lagos And Abuja: A Tale Of Two Cities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.