Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Thank you all - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank you all (701 Views)

Thank You To The Nairalander That Saved My Life / Switch Your "Thank You's" Today!!! / #TGIF Share Your Thank God Its Friday Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank you all by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thank you
Re: Thank you all by dyze(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
May truth help you out. Wish you the best.
Re: Thank you all by softwerk(f): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
dyze:
May truth help you out. Wish you the best.

So truth will manifest physically and credit his sad

Wicked fellow!
Re: Thank you all by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Evidence of school. I don't need the money 4 school, need it for my mum sake

Re: Thank you all by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:27am On Jul 20, 2017
OH LAWD ... another online beggar that has NO friends, NO family, NO neighbors NO pastor or religious members, NO street seller or businesses near his house TO HELP HIM... and total strangers of NL are his only hope.

ONLINE BEGGING, THE NEW NL TREND
Re: Thank you all by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
OH LAWD ... another online beggar that has NO friends, NO family, NO neighbors NO pastor or religious members, NO street seller or businesses near his house TO HELP HIM... and total strangers of NL are his only hope.

ONLINE BEGGING, THE NEW NL TREND

You have done well. But my case is different. My family members are out of it, they av never done anything tangible for me since we were kids. Honestly and I dnt even call them 4 help bcox I want to make it without them. U shud understand some kinds of families.
Re: Thank you all by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Zizaboni:

You have done well. But my case is different. My family members are out of it, they av never done anything tangible for me since we were kids. Honestly and I dnt even call them 4 help bcox I want to make it without them. U shud understand some kinds of families.

the above in bold is funny... you wanna make it without them but then again wanna make it with total stranger's help. lol!

btw, so you have no brothas, sistas, cousins, uncles, aunts, grandfather, grandmother, friends, course mate, acquaintances, colleagues, pastor, neighbors etc that CAN help you? the last resort is NL?

1 Like

Re: Thank you all by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

the above in bold is funny... you wanna make it without them but then again wanna make it with total stranger's help. lol!

btw, so you have no brothas, sistas, cousins, uncles, aunts, grandfather, grandmother, friends, course mate, acquaintances, colleagues, pastor, neighbors etc that CAN help you? the last resort is NL?

Can't meet course mate. Non is working and how do I feel telling course mate my mother. If it's my education, it's different.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Likely Pay A N450,000 Fine To PHCN - See Why / Nigeria: A Country Of Many Contrasts / Please Nairalander's Read And Call Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.