Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University (23171 Views)

Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos / Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by Emotionless100: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Had it been she from the flat head region they won't allow us to hear word, as if they are the only successful region in dis country
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Congrats
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
MrHowto:
Being a Northerner is an automatic blessing.
shut up. North is a cursed desert
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Emotionless100:
[s] Had it been she from the flat head region they won't allow us to hear word, as if they are the only successful region in dis country [/s]
shut up. Ab0ki/Afonja
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by 2lateBiafra: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
I NEVER HAD OF IPOB YOUYH WITH UNIVERSITY DEGREE
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Proudly Arewa

Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by nextprince: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Proudly Arewa
Their new song is that Nigeria's educational system is better than that of the UK?

See one of them below. Same thing he said when Fatima from Kano state graduated with a First Class grade in Civil Engineering from same school.

CROWNWEALTH019:
shocked My 2.1 pass her result jorr

1 Like

Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Adesua Etomi, is that you?
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by RealPanda(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2017
I clicked on the link to hate on her but she left me speechless shocked
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 20, 2017
So cute!

Congrats
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by ottohan: 12:59am On Jul 20, 2017
LOL
the University doesnt have a VC..
Instead its a Principal maybe dats y d hausa girl got first class...she went to a glorified secondary school
lemme shine my gworo teeth grin
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by princessayesha(f): 1:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Beauty and brains kenan #Arewa
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:00am On Jul 20, 2017
lordkit400:
Maryam Muhammed from Bauchi State graduated with a First Class Honours in Law from Queen Mary University of London.

The brilliant young lady was also awarded the Principal's Prize for outstanding academic achievement.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/19/another-beautiful-nigerian-lady-graduates-with-first-class-honours-in-law-from-london-photos/

Everyone!!!!! I present to you my kid sister.....
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by osuofia2(m): 3:09am On Jul 20, 2017
lordkit400:
Maryam Muhammed from Bauchi State graduated with a First Class Honours in Law from Queen Mary University of London.

The brilliant young lady was also awarded the Principal's Prize for outstanding academic achievement.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/19/another-beautiful-nigerian-lady-graduates-with-first-class-honours-in-law-from-london-photos/

Why is she not wearing that dirty thing called hijab in all her pix...... Abi na only the wretched Muslims de wear am?
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by McElvis: 6:03am On Jul 20, 2017
baike:
What is the need of the First Class.when she come back home no work
are you the witch that won't make her see work
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by Awoo88: 6:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Flashh:
Then people would say Hausas don't value education. I have been reading news about them, doing exploits in education recently.
The elites give their wards the best why promoting fake religious value to the rest.
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by princeleo2017(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Congrats to her. In project management technology in futo, a lecturer will proudly tell u that no one has made a First Class in the department since its introduction over three decades ago and uptil today nobody has broken that record even our high flying set of 2015 �
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by normac: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Ah, my alma mater and department, ❤❤ QM, congrats Maryam
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by sshalom(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Brilliant achievements. Congratulations are in order.
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by Jum19: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Congrats dear
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by abdulkayus(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
osuofia2:

Why is she not wearing that dirty thing called hijab in all her pix...... Abi na only the wretched Muslims de wear am?

U are a fool and ur mumu is raise to the power of infinity
Re: Maryam Muhammed Graduates With First Class Honours In Law From London University by osuofia2(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
abdulkayus:

U are a fool and ur mumu is raise to the power of infinity
Simple question , just answer instead of insulting me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pursuing Professional Exams Or Master Degree: Which Is Better? / B. Sc. vs HND: An Unsettled Case? / NASU Directs University Workers, Others To Begin Strike Over IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.