Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids (34065 Views)

Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Korede Bello Visits Juvenile Prison, Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by wink2015(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2017
My Advice to Youngster, Korede Bello is for him to make hay while the sun shine by solidifying his business investment.

He should save and diversify the proceeds he is getting from music and all the endorsement from corporate bodies so that tomorrow may continue to smile for him. He should spread his eggs into different basket.

Korede Bello should learn from the financial travails of Dbanj who was bankrupt after a great season in music.

If he Korede Bello would recall, his music is dwindling after his great hits ' I DON GET ALERT" GOD DO WIN! Other musician are now the toast in town as only fewer fans are now reckoning with him.

Good saving habit, good money management is important.

Korede Bello can not continue to remain on top. As he is getting older, consumer taste for his music is equally changing.

There are musicians, comedian, and other artist etc who today are facing hard times because they fail to manage the proceed from their investment during the time they were on top.

The same advice goes to people in other field such as politician, administrators, lawyer, teachers, farmers, etc.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by SweetJoystick(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Idimi wey no get oil dey live in affluence yet people wey get na poverty be their case...God punish all of una
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by Abee79(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2017
I just dey imagine how much he got for that social visit undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by QuinDimples(f): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2017
raebox:
Just one plot

But why is the girl eating goat food.

grin grin grin grin i don die
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by enemyofprogress: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2017
He is always going round doing boi boi for rich men pikin.
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by edo3(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2017
Does he live there cos am seeing different shirt oo?
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by ExInferis(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2017
This guy has committed the ultimate sin:

Denim.

Jacket and pants denim.

Torn jacket and pants denim.

My gawd.

Sartorial heresy!

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
I will never let a man dressed in rags to come close to my daughters unless we are on a visitation to a charity home for the mentally handicapped.

Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by ikombe: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So this guys' career has so nosedived that he is now invited to serenade kids who are eating?

What else is expected from an idiot if not an idiotic post

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by ksmile85(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2017
nice one, mr korede

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by Gen2Soul22: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Story 4 d gods

Anyway are u Tired of grammatical errors in test, exams and speech then check this out
[url=mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1417539131659064&id=100002089734647&refid=7&__tn__=%2AW-R] ENGLISH EXPERT [/url]
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by haywhy146(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2017
ExpensiveG:

If I give you dey food you no go chop

gringrin
lipsrsealed
ExpensiveG:

If I give you dey food you no go chop

gringrin
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by Raemond(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2017
keneto142:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim.

This Promo Will Stop on 2018

NOT OUT DATED YET.

I have an escrow payment system, if you agree?
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by HausaOverlord: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2017
keneto142:

NOT OUT DATED YET.
bastard u no know say ur account balance dey show e go expire for 2016, stupid scammer.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by HausaOverlord: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2017
anothergrt1:
Earnng has never been easy, making the right choice and the right people matters alot,
we keep on winning in and out of regular season
call or whatsapp the number in the picture to start winning
Oga go stuff the money inside ur ass, we no want.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by TinaAnita(f): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Meanwhile, Korede strikes me as someone that is romantic. He looks innocent and guess what? Innocent looking guys are slay kings in bed.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by mekleelex200(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2017
keneto142:

NOT OUT DATED YET.
Young man carry ur scam dey go sambisa, I do not know how people reason u still dey learn work.

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2017
They would call him Uncle Korede smiley smiley smiley
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Use your secret betting tips to quadruple your money and help your family and friends also.

anothergrt1:
Earnng has never been easy, making the right choice and the right people matters alot,
we keep on winning in and out of regular season
call or whatsapp the number in the picture to start winning
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by barallanee(f): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Chai...since buhari left and his gf got married.. He has been confused...now Na children him d visit
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by hola106(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2017
next
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Him nor Sabi those kind food biko cheesy
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by mustafa006: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2017
raebox:
Just one plot

But why is the girl eating goat food.
I am sure if u were their u would have eaten it with passion and go home with the leftover
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by begwong: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So this guys' career has so nosedived that he is now invited to serenade kids who are eating?

If only you know how much Benjamin's was paid to invite him over.
Look at the name of the person that invited him first!
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2017
did he visit with an extra shirt??
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by slimfit1(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Poverty not good at all
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by iamBlissA(f): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Did he change clothes?? D same cap thou lipsrsealed
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by nigeriafarmer: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Nice
Re: Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids by 0b100100111: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Dis what you call "Kids" and not the regular "Pikins" littering everywhere.

There is a wide difference between kid, child and pikin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Breastfeeding Her Baby Girl (Photo) / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.