Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? (36053 Views)

Please Can I Be Admitted With This Jamb Scores / Why You Should Not Use Two Sittings Result For JAMB 2019 / Will I Be Admitted With The New Jamb Cut Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by AntiNigerian: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
SaintXto:
Can i be admitted in Uni to study COMPUTER SCIENCE with this result?
ECONOMICS B3
GEOGRAPHY F9
CIVIC EDUCATION B3
TOURISM F9
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C4
GENERAL MATHEMATICS B2
BIOLOGY C6
CHEMISTRY B3
PHYSICS C4
Sure why not.... atbleats , English C4, maths B2 Physics C4 Biology C6 and Chemistry BE these are all they need! the rest are irrelevant!
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by hisMrs(f): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:

really? physics isn't bad na!
Physics isn't bad? OK! Its not good enough
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Phi001(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
I wrote my waec examination few months ago, and result has been released.
this is what i got as my result:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE = D7
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

I want to know if i can be admitted into polytechnic or university for computer science with this result?
Please, I need enlightenment.
All other things being equal, you can't enter university this year by hook.

Even if you manage to enter by crook, the two bolded results will cause problems for you during clearance.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Adeevah(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2017
U can never make it

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by iamnlia(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2017
You want to do computer science right?

Don't go to uni or poly.
Rather get yourself a laptop and study programming languages by yourself, keep practicing and use Udacity computer training syllabus to teach yourself.
Practice makes perfect.
If you feel like enrolling in a school will help job opportunities, then try open university. No Jamb needed.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Mypeople2(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

i want to know if i can be admitted into polytechnic or university for computer science with this result?
pls i need enlightment.
No, you can't because you are lacking English Language and Physics.The best advice I can give you is PLEASE GO AND WRITE ANOTHER WAEC.It will save you from the stress in the future

2 Likes

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by poppop: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

i want to know if i can be admitted into polytechnic or university for computer science with this result?
pls i need enlightment.

English nah. Most courses won't take you unless you pass English
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Sambusiness(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2017
You need physics not chemistry brah
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Phi001(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2017
SaintXto:
ECONOMICS B3
GEOGRAPHY F9
CIVIC EDUCATION B3
TOURISM F9
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C4
GENERAL MATHEMATICS B2
BIOLOGY C6
CHEMISTRY B3
PHYSICS C4
Are you sure you're going to be deemed eligible for CSC with these subjects?

What were your UTME options?
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2017
SaintXto:
ECONOMICS B3
GEOGRAPHY F9
CIVIC EDUCATION B3
TOURISM F9
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C4
GENERAL MATHEMATICS B2
BIOLOGY C6
CHEMISTRY B3
PHYSICS C4
Sure...you do have a chance
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by hisMrs(f): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2017
It English and physics no make sense, and why would u write such an irrelevant course as marketing? Economics no dey again?
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by AleeDee(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Sry to tell u NO
I lecture comp sci in higher institution nd in d uni, u'll need mth, eng, phy, chm nd any other sci subject. In dis case no mth nd phy. Bt mayb d grace of God can wrk 4 u

chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by dljbd1(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:

What! angry
I'm a product of Physics Electronics.
This is VERY bad!
I'm not happy with you at all angry
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by agarawu23(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2017
You no try at all as a science student angry this ur waec eh sad
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by peromosele: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2017
You really can't be admitted with this result, due to the fact that there are more compitative result than yours. So your chance of admission is very slim.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by directonpc(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.
You did write math? A credit is required in computer science sha, more than a credit in chemistry.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Yeligray(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2017
BroZuma:
Where you dey wen that girl been dey get parallel A?
i for like see your own waec result

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:

i am not understanding!
you mean if i take pre ND in poly, i can be admitted?
.and which poly can be that?
Nasarawa state poly......to crown it self....if yhu press yhur button well op yhu go get confirmed admission with dat result.....into ND1....cuz d skool na business enterprise....buh yhu must work hard in yhur first semester cuz dem day Pac excess students and na d semesters exam Dem day use reduce dem afta Dem don pay....abi yhu go do one fuckup inside skool yhu don make dia job easy yhu're a goner....buh d skool is really interesting and yhu go enjoy to d fullest....if yhu're d kind dat lyk girls and handsome....omo ma reserve ma comments....
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by enemyofprogress: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2017
You can only study Islamic religious study at ABU Zaria with that result
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Igweann979(f): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Nawaooo it all depends luck may be on your side cause even when your result qualifies you the work may not come that easily so you just have to pray hard cause this country do not look at your result for you to fit in your field
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by enemyofprogress: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Sharming95:
Nasarawa state poly......to crown it self....if yhu press yhur button well op yhu go get confirmed admission with dat result.....into ND1....cuz d skool na business enterprise....buh yhu must work hard in yhur first semester cuz dem day Pac excess students and na d semesters exam Dem day use reduce dem afta Dem don pay....abi yhu go do one fuckup inside skool yhu don make dia job easy yhu're a goner....buh d skool is really interesting and yhu go enjoy to d fullest....if yhu're d kind dat lyk girls and handsome....omo ma reserve ma comments....
you mean pusssssy plenty for that school?
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by DonBobes(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:

listen to what dey advice u and stop arguing.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Kokaine(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Your Physics won't allow u
even English
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by hisMrs(f): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:

i am not understanding!
you mean if i take pre ND in poly, i can be admitted?
.and which poly can be that?
I would advice u resit for WAEC so as not to limit ur chances with pre-ND
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Yeligray:
i for like see your own waec result

Touché
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by lonelydora: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2017
perdollar:
ewu post ur waec result make we see

I don't reply peeps who registered on Nairaland after 2009.

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Vikky014(f): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.
You can't. hope for Neco.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Bishop(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.

Son, you result can't get the admission you want, make sure you have English and Physics in your next exam or better still make 5 credits at a sitting

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by texazzpete(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
How the heck did you get such a poor result in English?
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by QuinDimples(f): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2017
No you can not. You need to have minimum of credit in Maths and English but u have 'D' in English... Those two subjects are the most important. U myt have to resit... All the best in your second try. wink wink
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by ahmedbanj(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
ShitHead:
The only course you can study with this result is Spiritual Science.

Hahaha U no be beta person!
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Kenontop: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2017
no u cannot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results / Scam Alert! University Of Southwales And Jobberman / Student Reunites With Corper Teacher 30 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.