Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How To Stop Games From Lagging On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Games From Lagging On Android (717 Views)

Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! / How To Stop Games From Lagging On Low Ram Andriod Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Games From Lagging On Android by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is a simple procedure to stop games from lagging when being played.

First you have to activate your developers option.

TO ACTIVATE DEVELOPER OPTION
1.Goto settings
2. Click on about phones
3. Tap the build number until it tells you developer option has been enabled

HOW TO MAKE GAMES STOP LAGGING
1. Goto settings
2. Click on developer option
3. Scroll down and activate
read more..
Re: How To Stop Games From Lagging On Android by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
am using tecno c9 anytime i played pes on ppsspp once i press the R button than all the button with stop working. Any idea to resolve the issue
Re: How To Stop Games From Lagging On Android by madara1977: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Nice information. thanks for sharing...
Re: How To Stop Games From Lagging On Android by Prudent200: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2017
lexicop:
This is a simple procedure to stop games from lagging when being played.

First you have to activate your developers option.

TO ACTIVATE DEVELOPER OPTION
1.Goto settings
2. Click on about phones
3. Tap the build number until it tells you developer option has been enabled

HOW TO MAKE GAMES STOP LAGGING
1. Goto settings
2. Click on developer option
3. Scroll down and activate
read more..
you know any site I can download HD games am talking about off line games because the one on play store most of them are online Like mordern combat 5
Re: How To Stop Games From Lagging On Android by kogbaski99: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nice one this will help my droipad

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Investor / Samsung Offering Students Special Discount On Galaxy S9/S9+ Purchase / Go The Sleek Way And #expressyourself With The Infinix Hot S3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.