Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi (3392 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother / 'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by SonyObsessed: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Temi Otedola celebrated her boyfriend Mr Eazi on his birthday today by hiring an airplane featuring a cute banner message to display in the air. This is the exact same thing Ciara did last week for her first wedding anniversary with her husband.

On Air personality, Toolz Oniru wasn’t having it, because her husband is a pilot but she have never experienced anything like this lol.

More: http://www.linjust.com/toolz-calls-husband-temi-otedola-surprise-birthday-gift-mr-eazi.html

Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by danduj(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin
Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by Caustics: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
angry
Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stop comparing both grin.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by UGLEEBOI: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
IRANU

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by tobillionaire(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by dyadeleye(m): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Some women and insatiable wants

If you trip a girl to the moon, she will demand to see Jupiter after a while.

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by ExpensiveG: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
**AS YOU REMEMBER EAZI, PLEASE REMEMBER ME LORD.***

As I read dis one, I come dey laugh like person wey drink Rat urine....

gringringrin

see prayer points...

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by Macdawid(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rorachy:
Stop comparing both grin.
cheesy Naso divorce dey start o!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by marshalcarter: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
na wa oooo
Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Macdawid:
cheesy Naso divorce dey start o!
I dey tell you grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by Kkbugatti(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Life is really eazi
Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by tahoe(m): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2017
dyadeleye:
she will even demand a plot on mars

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by itchie: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Some women have fufu for brains

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by ellahzy(f): 3:44am On Jul 20, 2017
hmm yawa go dey see Gobè (in Tekno's voice)
Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 20, 2017
My kinda woman undecided
Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by kocvalour(m): 5:02am On Jul 20, 2017
mtcheew
Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by Trendings: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Jealousy jealousy tongue

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by dyadeleye(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2017
tahoe:

she will even demand a plot on mars

Hehehehehehe
Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2017
I will write my girls name on a maruwa..keke napep and tell the driver to drive all around lagos,next wk is her betde,thanks temi otedola for dis inspiration..
Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by femi4: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2017
dyadeleye:

she ll always compare you with another. You can't satisfy them

1 Like

Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by dyadeleye(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:
she ll always compare you with another. You can't satisfy them

The matter tire me
Re: Toolz Calls Out Her Husband After Temi Otedola Surprise Birthday Gift To Mr Eazi by Sonoyom(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Woman With Natural 34KK Boobs Shares Disturbing Messages She Gets From Strangers / #bbnaija: Laycon Seriously Rocked Nengi As They Both Enjoyed Jacuzzi Last Night / Nigerians Blast Actress Joke Jigan For Selling Stretch Mark Cream While Having

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.