Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) (44215 Views)

Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car / Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured) / Why A Car Catches Fire, And How You Can Stop Yours From Being The Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by kingyong2473(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Please how can one post a news on the blog page sef
Anyway here is the news where I live now

Amazing 19 years old gun manufacturer
A teenage boy who manufactures guns in a Plateau State community has been nabbed by law enforcement officers.
Men of the Nigeria Police Force
Eric Labari, a 19-year-old gun manufacturer, has been arrested by Operation Safe Haven military task force in charge of security in Plateau and Southern Kaduna, NAN reports.
The Commander of the task force, Maj. Gen. Nicholas Rojas, made the disclosure when he briefed newsmen in Jos on Wednesday.
He said that Labari was arrested when OPSH personnel apprehended one of his customers, Bensahak Nandom.
He said that Nandom was caught on his way to Jos from Mangu where he was going to resell the gun he bought from Labari.
“Somebody was arrested with a pistol and some ammunition and after investigation, he said that he bought it from somebody.
“He led us to the person he bought it from, he led us to the young man who has a warehouse where he fabricates different brands of weapons.
“He has his fabricating machine, his cutters, shapers and so many other things used in fabrication,” Rojas explained.
Labari, who was allowed to speak to newsmen, said that he dropped out of Government Technical College, Bukuru near Jos, when his parents could no longer afford his school fees.
He said that he went into the business without the knowledge of his parents to raise some money.
The gun manufacturer said he designs and manufactures the guns single-handedly.
“I learn the manufacturing of arms from Government Technical College, Bukuru, and I have been in the business for about a year now.
“I manufactured the first single barrel with six shoot sprayers and sold it N11,000 to the person that was arrested and I also sold single barrel at the cost N3,500,” Labari said.
Nandom on his part said that he bought the gun to resell to somebody in Jos who needed it for protection.
The suspect said that he was caught on his way to deliver the gun.
The task force displayed different weapons and materials for fabrication recovered from Labari’s warehouse.
Meanwhile, the OPSH commander has warned that the task force would not condone any act of lawlessness from any group in the state.
Rojas gave the warning on the background of the face-off between members of the task force and motorcycle riders on Tuesday in Mangu Local Government.
He said that a soldier and policeman were injured while one of the riders was shot while trying to escape.
The commander said that some arrest have been made in connection with the incident and that investigation was still ongoing.
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by MicroBox: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Keep damaging the cars..
I pray to buy one of the cars as salvage car on Auctiononline.
I don see am say the engine is ok but na too much happiness spoil am...
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Funkybabee(f): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2017
A won oloshi nitori oparun kan na ja si baye oooo
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by eric111111(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Philpham:

So u mean to tell me a woman cannot afford to buy her own car, SMH
If they bought the car with their money they will not have the mind to fight with it

1 Like

Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by iVentHub(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2017
R
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2017
This $hit is crazy but guys are craizer. They should have stopped fight or call 911. Lol
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by AWERESON: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2017
nonsense...............................
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2017
money missed road
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2017
crazy yanks! next thing they will shoot and kill themselves for flimsy reasons

2 Likes

Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by calddon(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Dont try this with the kinda rav4 Toyota ships to Nigeria... U will just die
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by LockDown69(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2017
she been hit fire hydrant
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by XX01(f): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2017
They will soon export those cars to Naija.
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by hola106(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2017
ok
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2017
GTA just got real mhen cheesy
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by ITbomb(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Summary of the charges

Attempted murder
Destruction of public property
Disturbance of public peace

GTA Level : Superstar
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by smith666999(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2017
I just wasted my MB to watch nonsense. where is the bloody end.
please edit it to watery end!

1 Like

Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by 0b100100111: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Money ritual ingredient.

If I can lay my hands on there pairs of breast and private parts, Dangote would be a toy!
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by banmee(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2017
eric111111:

If they bought the car with their money they will not have the mind to fight with it

They did. Na only for poor countries owning a car is seen as a big deal.

5 Likes

Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Soulsymbol99: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2017
This is very painful 2 watch embarassed
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by banmee(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2017
LockDown69:
she been hit fire hydrant

One thing is for sure. Both drivers will regret this for the rest of their lives. With the way America works, those women are extremely phucked.
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by ivolt: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Women are their own worst enemy.

People fight all the time regardless of gender.
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Skmoda(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2017
kingreign:

One idîöt dealer go buy these two craps n do shoddy work. Then advertise it as "brand new" and "non accidented"

those bastard making money outta nothing.
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2017
American blacks and you wonder why police shoot them at every given opportunity.

She has turned it into state offence by destroying state property.
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Black ladies giving black race bad publicity.
How will the fairer race not treat us with contempt. Thank goodness there is no gun with one of them, the situation would have been worse.
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by YelloweWest: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Black Americans... generally mad and extremely violent. That's why police kill them anyhow. I avoid them like no tomorrow
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Kobicove:
Old news undecided

This incident happened about 3 or 4 years ago and was widely reported on Yahoo News

3 to 4 years ago, with 2017 rav4

3 Likes

Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Pringlez: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
i'm suspecting they 're side oloshi's to one Nigerian politician shocked shocked

see car I been dey gather money to buy before Xmas na im these oloshos dey bash anyhow cry

Even with their plate numbers and all you still cannot see that this is not a Nigerian scenerio.
May be doing away with that bolded shallow thinking of yours can help you make more money before xmas instead carrying Nigeria matter for head like Agege bread.

1 Like

Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by BadBlaize(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Am off tobd street with my Rav4 who has a Bmw come lets do dis shit
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by BadBlaize(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Am off to d street with my Rav4 who has a Bmw come lets do dis shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Kobicove(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Jjclawn:

3 to 4 years ago, with 2017 rav4

I may be wrong about the exact year this incident happened but I can categorically state that it was not a recent event
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Modsenemy:
It's the man who bought it for them that will suffer it

So a woman can't buy her own car or are you just ....

The women are just disgracing themselves jeez

Black Americans AGAIN?
Re: Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Something i watched several months ago or last yr is what u want to use to drive traffic to ur blog. Cheap blogger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Tyre Bursts While On Top Speed / Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) / Stolen Toyota Camry In Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.