Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ladies: See The 5 Things Men Want In A Potential Wife/gf - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies: See The 5 Things Men Want In A Potential Wife/gf (355 Views)

7 Things Men Love About Women - Number 7 Keeps Us Running Back To Her / 5 TOTALLY Irresistible Traits Men Want In Women / Help! Am Scared Of Going Down On My Gf, Am Scared Of Black Pussy Bcuz It's Gross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: See The 5 Things Men Want In A Potential Wife/gf by Deephlex: 6:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Each and everyone of us know what he want in our Girlfriends/Boyfriends or neither Wife/Husband.

It’s been almost a year of my hooking people up on this platform and I can definitely say that these are the 5 major things most men are looking for.

1. A Loyal Woman: Most men value loyalty above even love. Sadly, these days this is really hard to get. A loyal woman has become a real luxury.

2. Men want independent woman who leave them room to expand and make flaws. They want women who are capable of understanding their flaws and giving them room for improvement.

3. They want a companion who would be able to stay with them and crack great jokes with. Someone who would fill in gaps with them.

4. They want a naughty girl, who would indulge some of their fantasies.

5. Most men also want someone who would perfectly, complement their nature by virtue of her being beautiful, smart etc

http://www.allgossips.ml/2017/07/ladies-see-5-things-men-want-in.html
Re: Ladies: See The 5 Things Men Want In A Potential Wife/gf by LordHiffy(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2017
OP, well I cannot say that you are incorrect

(1) (Reply)

Very serious guy ready to settle down / This Annoys Me A Lot! / Another Owambe On Saturday?? When Will People Attend Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.