Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Popular Prophet Joshua Iginla Predicted Lagos, Suleja Flooding In 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Popular Prophet Joshua Iginla Predicted Lagos, Suleja Flooding In 2016 (336 Views)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Popular Prophet Joshua Iginla Predicted Lagos, Suleja Flooding In 2016 by Triton1996(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Some weeks back, the issue of flooding was the talk of the town due to the incessant rainfall which also led to the death of some in Suleja in Niger state and loss of properties in Lagos and some other places

It was a really strange experience as it has never occurred at that height before. However, things does not occur without God showing his servants who serve him In truth and in spirit.

Our checks reveals that Prophet Joshua Iginla predicted this in his 2017 Prophecy during the cross over service at his Abuja Headquaters church.

In his words, ‘’I see the issue of flood resuming. I see heavy down pour. I see some of the corruption that has been there over 2 years ago to curb such flood will be exposed because this will affect a lot of buildings’’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oymQ3Hdiff4

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Popular Prophet Joshua Iginla Predicted Lagos, Suleja Flooding In 2016 by edoboy33(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2017
pastopreneur

1 Like

Re: How Popular Prophet Joshua Iginla Predicted Lagos, Suleja Flooding In 2016 by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
The last part of the message is something am skeptical "how do you know a true prophets if his words come to pass".I remember same prophet prophesied that GEJ would win 2015 election but why didn't that come to pass? So please tell your oga to remove that part when broadcasting because there are times God humbles his prophets (Gotten from the book of Experience 5:1-12)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Books In School Saying Husbands Were Allowed To Beat Their Wives / The Word Of God Is Real, Get A Dynamic And Innovative Website To Move The Gospel / New And Favourite Gospel Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.