Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,169 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

My Phone IS Giving Me Issues. INFINIX - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone IS Giving Me Issues. INFINIX (921 Views)

Help! My Lenovo Tab Is Giving Me Issues / Help! My Phone Is Giving Me Issues / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone IS Giving Me Issues. INFINIX by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Its infinix hot4 finger print, I bought it this January in Ikeja, for 48k

Its not up to 7month the battery is having problems, it hardly charge,

Anytime is fully charged it won't last more than 2hrs, it will show battery low,

And anytime am using the phone the battery % doesn't move, it will be in 1 place then after sometime I will see battery below 15%

1 day in was holding my phone the ba3 was 56%. I was looking at it from 56 to 34% to 22% then 10%. Another 7 6 5 4 3 2 1. And it went off, less than a minutes, I've not work on the phone before, I don't know the cause if its virus or battery problem.

I need help pls
Re: My Phone IS Giving Me Issues. INFINIX by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Its infinix hot4 finger print, I bought it this January in Ikeja, for 48k

Its not up to 7month the battery is having problems, it hardly charge,

Anytime is fully charged it won't last more than 2hrs, it will show battery low,

And anytime am using the phone the battery % doesn't move, it will be in 1 place then after sometime I will see battery below 15%

1 day in was holding my phone the ba3 was 56%. I was looking at it from 56 to 34% to 22% then 10%. Another 7 6 5 4 3 2 1. And it went off, less than a minutes, I've not work on the phone before, I don't know the cause if its virus or battery problem.

I need help pls
Hello @IneedSugarMumy1 The issue is hardware related; the battery needs to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: My Phone IS Giving Me Issues. INFINIX by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @IneedSugarMumy1 The issue is hardware related; the battery needs to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!

I stay in egbeda
Re: My Phone IS Giving Me Issues. INFINIX by donbee(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
INFINIX IS JUST WASTE OF MONEY.. THIS IS MY SECOND TIME AM BUYING BUT IT ALWAYS DEVELOPS PROBLEMS IN LESS THAN THE NORMAL WARRANTY.. Just sell it and buy some brand..

1 Like

Re: My Phone IS Giving Me Issues. INFINIX by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
donbee:
INFINIX IS JUST WASTE OF MONEY.. THIS IS MY SECOND TIME AM BUYING BUT IT ALWAYS DEVELOPS PROBLEMS IN LESS THAN THE NORMAL WARRANTY.. Just sell it and buy some brand..

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My Phone IS Giving Me Issues. INFINIX by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

I stay in egbeda
Hi @IneedSugarMumy1 See our office addresses below:
LAGOS – HQ
HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
ADDRESS: NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
LAGOS – IKEJA
HOTLINE: 09036003533
ADDRESS: DIGITAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, NO. 20, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
Re: My Phone IS Giving Me Issues. INFINIX by kene05(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
The money wey Carlcare go bill u eh.. E go better say u Kukuma add little dough on top buy new device!

1 Like

Re: My Phone IS Giving Me Issues. INFINIX by Ndissle(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good evening everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day

(1) (Reply)

Blackview S6 Full Screen Smartphone Specs / "Life Is Strange" Video Game Is Now Available On Android / How Internet Cables Connect All The Continent/countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.