Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

"Life Is Strange" Video Game Is Now Available On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Life Is Strange" Video Game Is Now Available On Android (917 Views)

I Keep Receiving strange Bank Alerts On My New Sim / Delete For Everyone Now Available On Facebook Messenger (remove For Everyone) / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Life Is Strange" Video Game Is Now Available On Android by MobileGees: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Square Enix announced last month that it will launch a new mobile game Life is Strange on mobile this July and we were all anticipating the PC and console game on our mobile. To most gamers surprise, the game launched on Android silently without any official announcement to mark the launch of the game.

Life is Strange if you didn't know was one of the Top 100  best selling games on Steam in 2016. As of 2017, the game was reported to have  sold over 3 million copies on all platforms.

The game contains four different episodes which you can buy once for $8.99 or rather you can buy each episodes separately at the price of $4.99.

You can catch a glimpse of the video game below:

https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D99gMl149XGo&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj6jp6K0r_cAhWGW8AKHVw-CDkQtwIIFDAD&usg=AOvVaw3jMMkn8GrjqZ_a7wdcri3s

Life is Strange potrays the story of a girl who accidentally discovers she has the hidden power to rewind time ( doesn't that sounds cool ). With her new powers comes new adventure of saving friends even of she later discovers somethings about the power though but I wouldn't want to spoil the game for you so go get the game.

The Android version supports the use of controllers and allows the player to take pictures all around the game. If you are an iOS user I should also I form you that the game has been available on App Store since last year.

https://www.gidigamers.tk/2018/07/life-is-strange-mobile-game-arrive-on.html?m=1

lalasticlala
Re: "Life Is Strange" Video Game Is Now Available On Android by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:47am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejadike:
Meaning I can play this on my TECNO Spark2? Life just got better grin

How much did you get the phone
Re: "Life Is Strange" Video Game Is Now Available On Android by MobileGees: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ejadike:
Meaning I can play this on my TECNO Spark2? Life just got better grin

Sure, you should be able to play it on Spark 2

(1) (Reply)

Mint Samsung S9 Plus / Super Clean, Like New Iphone 6s For Sale / I9S TWS Bluetooth Wireless Air Pods For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.