Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Suphrano - Heaven On Earth Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suphrano - Heaven On Earth Lyrics (362 Views)

Celebrities' Outfits To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere (Photos) / Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere / Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suphrano - Heaven On Earth Lyrics by k2kelvin(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2017
Heaven On Earth lyrics

Intro: Yeah two fingers in the air, Yeah you blooded like that.
Men E no easy sha, Na grace men (x2)
God's time, take your time
I guess Na only time go tell like the clock's snitching

Let's gerrit..

Verse:
Life's a Journey men I gats Survive, gat a mic, gat a voice and a master mind /
Gat the Juice, Putting work and some Sacrifice, tell me say I no go blow men I cast and bind /
That's my truth I just Summarized, if Life's a battle field then I'mma Samurai /
The devil Tryna shake me off like some pair of Dice, cause he knows my dreams reside in Paradise /
Want to win but ain't scared to loose cause that's where the Passion is to be well improved /
Never settle for less like I'm set to rule, Connected to the vine so I'm bearing Fruit /
Always evergreen with no Chlorophyll, my eyes up to the sky, I gat a better view /
I'm reaching up for success, I'm still up here I'm almost there ion need no Parachute /
What I do today is for tomorrow, Tryna clear my debts and stop to borrow /
Never want my joy to drawn in Sorrow, I'mma paddle for shore or where it's shallow /
Oh Lord I put my trust in you o, Na you dey always guide my moves o/
See the boy you save is good as new o, won't spend my time in chasing fools gold o /

Hook :
I believe in myself but don't know where I'm going gat nobody stopping me though /
Like Abraham, I no get other Options but to stick to God's promises o /

Chorus :
I no from this place o, like I'm on a quest hey /
I'm walking by faith o, to my Heaven On Earth o /
And I've been through the fire yes and I've been through the storm /
Survive death to make a living all by the grace, now I found hope /
But I no from this place o, like I'm on a quest o /
I'm walking by faith o, to my Heaven On Earth o/ Heaven On Earth.

Bridge :
Dream Chasers stay awake, the middle of night nai day dey brake /
Don't be afraid by the terror by night or the arrow wey dey always fly by day /
You far gone Just like yesterday, you gat today so don't hesitate /
In bad times you can kneel and pray then you can rise and look up to the better days /

Verse2:
Set a standard on the level you choose, and always know there's no one better than you /
The Competition makes you great, cause It helps to bring out the Incredible you /
Stop Putting all that bad attitude, work hard with your Valuable tools /
Set your eyes on the throne of grace, like you gat a lot of people counting on you /
Just for the moment, If I have a guess then I guess, I'm a guest like a Sojourner /
If Na wall I go break through, the defense's unable to stop my ball yeah, I'm a goal getter /
Been through Challenges made me tough to see through its Phases /
Living a life that's really full of adventure, with the Power in me men, I'm never feeling abandoned /
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!!
I dey on my grind, life on Earth I no dey blend /
I gat my praises Going up, Blessings just dey fall on my head /
I can see the Heaven On Earth, Something like a Horizon /
And yes I put my hope in God, I'm seeking his kingdom first of all /
As all the things dey turn to plus, so Imma ride till the wheels fall off /
Fulfilling my purpose before the kingdom comes here / blooded!!

Back to Hook, Chorus and Bridge.

Outro :
I've found a New life in a Casket I'm dying to Live Forever
Men I pray you Prosper o, even as your soul Prospereth men

Suphrano ......... Blooded.

Beat fades with Effects of Voice.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Incredible! Watch Olympic Record Holder, Micheal Phelps Race Against A Great Whi / Wavy Level And Juice Producer, Adey Signs With Temple Management Company / "I Hope All The Sense & Talent..." - Dencia Slams Social Media Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.