Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

“I Didn’t Say I’ll Ban The Production Of Nigerian Videos Overseas” –lai Mohammed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Didn’t Say I’ll Ban The Production Of Nigerian Videos Overseas” –lai Mohammed (346 Views)

Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Demand N10 Million Compensation From Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Didn’t Say I’ll Ban The Production Of Nigerian Videos Overseas” –lai Mohammed by kabsedokenneth(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2017
The Minister of Information and Culture Lai Mohammed has refuted claims that he said he planned to ban the production of Nigerian movies and videos overseas.

According to Punch, Mohammed said this at the Creative Industry Financing Conference held at Eko Hotels with the theme ‘Financing the Film, Television and Music Industries.’

He said this as a reaction to the criticism trailing the reported statement. He claimed he never said all music and films would or must be produced in Nigeria.

He said:

At COSON, I said that I would work to.....

Read on: https://www.kabsedo.com/i-didnt-say-ill-ban-production-nigerian-videos-overseas-lai-mohammed.html

Re: “I Didn’t Say I’ll Ban The Production Of Nigerian Videos Overseas” –lai Mohammed by 48noble(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2017
talking without thinking..masquerade minister
Re: “I Didn’t Say I’ll Ban The Production Of Nigerian Videos Overseas” –lai Mohammed by squash47(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
A
Re: “I Didn’t Say I’ll Ban The Production Of Nigerian Videos Overseas” –lai Mohammed by goldtube(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
This country is a joke
Re: “I Didn’t Say I’ll Ban The Production Of Nigerian Videos Overseas” –lai Mohammed by kabsedokenneth(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2017
like eh

(1) (Reply)

[music] Olamide – Sterling (prod. By Yongjonn) / A Special Gift For U / Banky W Shares Kiss With His Beautiful Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.