Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry (752 Views)

Whatsapp Finally Allows You To Send And Recieve Money For Free / Whatsapp Finally Rolled Out Revoke Message Feature For Everyone / Has Whatsapp Finally Disconnected Blackberry From Its Platform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry by Hoodexboi(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Few hours ago, WhatsApp finally stopped from BlackBerry Z10 smartphone after a long partnership with Blackberry making it four years of existence of the smartphone. Titilola realises that WhatsApp messages are not delivering on her . Just like Titilola, other users are discovering WhatsApp has finally delisted the smartphone maker as one of its supported platforms.

Earlier last year, probably February, WhatsApp disclose an official announcement via its blog that days are stipulated to the ending support for BlackBerry and other listed mobile platforms by the end of June 2017. This year In January, there was a brief scare period when user could not access WhatsApp 6 months earlier than the original date, this later appeared to be a technical glitch.

Source : https://jayboiblog..com.ng/2017/07/whatsapp-finally-stopped-working-on.html
Re: Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry by D34lw4p(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2017
Confusion...
Re: Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry by fiftynaira(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Enyi re install Whatsapp it stopped working on mine till I re installed it.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry by Dandsome: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
BlackBerry Don die finally na
Re: Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry by dbull1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fake news undecided undecided.
dragnet
Re: Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry by Dandsome: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
D34lw4p:
Confusion...
Lol blackberry Don die
Re: Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry by Baroba(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Still working on my old Q10, you have to update the app..

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry by ddjay: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dat mins brand neww bb shld be less than 10k,z10 at least 4k q5 4k5 q10 6k z30 5k, classic 7k and passport 9k.if nt bb go gather dust 4 shelf in any shop and warehouse
Re: Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry by Wealthyjman: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
WELL DS NEWS NO REALLY DEY FAKE SHAAAA!!!!!! because LIKE 3 DAYS AGO, MY BB STOPPED WHATSAPP.
THE ONLY SOLUTION THAT CAME TO MY MIND WAS TO CHECK FOR THE 2 WHATSAPP IN 1 PHONE. I STILL DEY SEARCH FOR IT.
SO IN TRYING TO CHECK THE STATUS OF MY BB, I JUST ENTER TO DOWNLOAD AND WHAAAAALAAA, NA TO UPGRADE AND BEFORE YOU KNOW, MY BB UPGRADE AND THEN IT START TO WORK, TILL DECEMBER ,2017. AND NA Q5 I DEY USE OHHHHH. MAKE UNA CLICK ON THE WHATSAPP SETTINGS AND UPGRADE. wink wink wink
Re: Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry by cyberwinner1(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2017
People can be very stubborn sha. Why cant they just dump that BLACKBERRY of a thing?
Re: Whatsapp Finally Stopped Working On Blackberry by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2017
cyberwinner1:
People can be very stubborn sha. Why cant they just dump that BLACKBERRY of a thing?
Because it's more secured

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anyway To Undo This???? / Telecom Companies In Nigeria Will Start Paying N500,000 Fine For Unsolicited Mes / The Phone You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.