Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo (1328 Views)

Please Guys I Know It Is Not Perfect But Please Critique This Logo / Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo / LOGO DESIGN: Rate This Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by baba4thegehs: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Just a constructive criticism I'm still an amateur looking forward to make better improvement

Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by ITbomb(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
I will say you are selling suit but if it has nothing to do with buying or selling remove that shopping cart

The black fold over you showed in the first image (on top of arena) should be in the second, then reduce the size of the cart a bit and let the handle be a the neck level let's see

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by daewoorazer(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2017

Color combo is OK

But d logo is busy

#zanga
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by falcon01: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
change that cart to something else
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by baba4thegehs: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
ITbomb:
I will say you are selling suit but if it has nothing to do with buying or selling remove that shopping cart

The black fold over you showed in the first image (on top of arena) should be in the second, then reduce the size of the cart a bit and let the handle be a the neck level let's see

Okay that's noted ... it's an exclusive online mall for men. Hence the shopping cart

Thanks I'll do that ...
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by baba4thegehs: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
falcon01:
change that cart to something else

It's an online mall for men so I think the cart passes a message across to its audience
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by falcon01: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
baba4thegehs:

It's an online mall for men so I think the cart passes a message across to its audience
yeah but is direction it shouldn't be facing there
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by Irelokeh(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
The logo is really nice, but it's too busy as said, contains too much details. Try to Make it as simple but as detailed as possible
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by emydexter: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2017
check the letters. u mixed capital and small letters inside outside all together. and slant the a in arena so it flishes parallel .with the edge of the black thingy behind it
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by itsjoseph: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
It really doesn't look like a logo
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by baba4thegehs: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
emydexter:
check the letters. u mixed capital and small letters inside outside all together. and slant the a in arena so it flishes parallel .with the edge of the black thingy behind it

Okay noted thanks.
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by baba4thegehs: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Irelokeh:
The logo is really nice, but it's too busy as said, contains too much details. Try to Make it as simple but as detailed as possible

Hmmmm. Now I feel like I've just wasted my time angry
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by baba4thegehs: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
itsjoseph:
It really doesn't look like a logo
Thanks but no thanks... embarassed
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by GrandGarcon: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
remove the cart and the yellow and black stuff, make the man bigger then use the gent arena a negative space on the man. or remove the man and put the gent arena only. Or you can pit the yellow and black stuff and gent arena only.
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by baba4thegehs: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
GrandGarcon:
remove the cart and the yellow and black stuff, make the man bigger then use the gent arena a negative space on the man. or remove the man and put the gent arena only. Or you can pit the yellow and black stuff and gent arena only.

Thanks

How about this ?

Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by GrandGarcon: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
baba4thegehs:

Thanks

How about this ?
on the bask stores, remove the cart and the L thing under the stores. Then the kerning of bask stores is bad, you should adjust it. Try to limit it to two only colors.
The gents arena, remove the circle and make the GentArena straight, use only white and black. Always use two colors only, Take a look at H&M logo, GAP, Zara, one color is the best, if not two, three is usually an overkill and expensive.
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by Foxflames: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Gents = toilet for men
Re: Please I Need Your Professional Opinion On This Logo by baba4thegehs: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Foxflames:
Gents = toilet for men
OLODO check your dico wink

For use by men

(1) (Reply)

We're Recruiting Young Video Editors And Camera Handler / My Beautiful Hyper Realistic Pencil Portraits / Boost Ur Browsing Speed By 5times Its Normal With Onspeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.