Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? (1171 Views)

We Give You What Takes You A Lifetime.. / What's The Percentage Of Us Giving Birth To Bald Kids? / How Much Percentage Of A Mans Salary Should He Give His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Mbkite(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
I strongly believe that where one resides (location) and ones lifestyle greatly influence how one spends ones salary.
I think greater percentage of my salary goes on house rent and maybe drinks���������
Lets hear from you..........
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
JUNK FOOD!!

sad
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Mbkite(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
JUNK FOOD!!
sad

shawama?? lol
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by DaniDani(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Food off course. The cost of feeding in this country is exceedingly high, especially for low income earners.
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mbkite:

shawama?? lol

Weekend flexing wink

1 Like

Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by subtlemee(f): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wardrobe...all those people always bringing clothes and shoes to the office to collect money at the end of the month won't make heaven

1 Like

Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by sexymoma(f): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
T.fair
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by ibkayee(f): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Food
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by pocohantas(f): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
ibkayee:
Food
LOL!!!!!!!
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by ibkayee(f): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL!!!!!!!
Lool I wish I was joking smh grin
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
It used to be alcohol, now its food
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Mbkite(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
subtlemee:
Wardrobe...all those people always bringing clothes and shoes to the office to collect money at the end of the month won't make heaven

lol

You could as well ignore them.
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Mbkite(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
sexymoma:
T.fair
Lagos things......

1 Like

Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Mbkite(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
DaniDani:
Food off course. The cost of feeding in this country is exceedingly high, especially for low income earners.

Mama-put can solve food problem
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by DaniDani(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Mbkite post=58654349]

Mama-put can solve food problem [/quot

A plate of cheapest mama put is #250-300 and in most cases, you will not be bellyful with a plate. Assuming you normally eat a plate and extra for #350, each meal time and you completes your 3square meal, you will have #1,050 for your daily feeding. If your take home pay is between #30,000 to #50,000, it therefore means that you are spending about #31,500 for feeding alone per month. And the worst part is that your may not even eat balance diet. THIS COUNT IS IN RUIN
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Feeding....Feeding....Feeding
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by yvonnechaka(f): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mbkite:
I strongly believe that where one resides (location) and ones lifestyle greatly influence how one spends ones salary.
Hmmm...drinks ke
It is well with you
I think greater percentage of my salary goes on house rent and maybe drinks���������
Lets hear from you..........
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by yvonnechaka(f): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Drinks ke...pastor it is well with you
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Mbkite(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
yvonnechaka:
Drinks ke...pastor it is well with you
bless you sis
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by lilmax(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sandra and her wicked ways angry

but its well
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Mbkite(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
lilmax:
Sandra and her wicked ways angry
but its well
budget pieces for Sandra. it worked for Linda.
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by yvesboss(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
rent and transport combined
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Ezionye(f): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dependants, Family and well wishers. Month end visitors cry
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Acme77: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Transportation
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Mbkite(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ezionye:
Dependants, Family and well wishers. Month end visitors cry
Lol...... @month end visitors
Re: What Takes Greater Percentage Of Your Salary? by Divay22(f): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
My savings should, when I'll start working

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! Dream Meaning / How I Rushed Into Marriage Because I Was Heartbroken / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.