Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Prevent Unwanted App From Sucking Your Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Prevent Unwanted App From Sucking Your Data (546 Views)

Beware! - I Just Discovered Why Your Data Doesn't Last. Always Check / How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted App On My Infinix Hot 4? / How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Unwanted App From Sucking Your Data by Techwithjudith(f): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Have you been in a situation whereby you subscribe for a data plan or bundle either monthly, weekly or daily but it did not even last up to the expected time or duration that it ought to or finished quickly? Or maybe you subscribed, checked what you want you want to check and forgot to off your data and you receive a message that your data plan has been exhausted? Well, most us do.

This happens because some applications run in background like your Google play services automatically updating your apps, Facebook, Gmail and a whole lot of other application. Those application connect to internet (use your data) to carry out their function, even the ones that you don’t want to connect to the internet at that time which leads to the decrease exhaustion of your data.
In this how to, am going to show you how to prevent unwanted apps from connecting to the internet and only allow the ones that you want, to go online, thus making you the boss of your data. Click the link below for solution

http://www.techwithjudith.com/2017/07/how-to-prevent-unwanted-app-from.html
Re: Prevent Unwanted App From Sucking Your Data by Dandsome: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yeah I used experienced that too
Re: Prevent Unwanted App From Sucking Your Data by mavinjay1(m): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2018
@Techwithjudith
pls i have some questions & enquiries to make based on UAE/DUBAI stuff... can u plz whatsapp me on 08157447855?

(1) (Reply)

TWRP On Galaxy S8 Plus [all Variants] Custom Recovery / Which UK Used Or American Used Phone Can I Buy / See How Much It Cost Samsung To Build Galaxy S9+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.