Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria (977 Views)

U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria / U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank / U-connect Is Recruiting Experience Call Centre Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by skiguy123(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
The Sales Executive is responsible for selling the company's product and services to customers(OPEN INTERVIEW).

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Qualification
o OND, HND or BSC holders
Maximum of 35 years[b]

Remuneration/Benefits
Basic salary + Commission

Interview Date: 21st July 2017(OPEN INTERVIEW)
Time: 8am
Venue: U-Connect Human Resources, 5 Ogbunike Street off admiralty way lekki phase one, Lagos
Kindly come with your CV and Passport photo
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by monimekaz(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Baba we don tire to dey come interview jor ....we will get back to you and nothing has happened after all
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by skiguy123(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Try to be optimistic bro, winners never quit. There might be something you not doing right
monimekaz:
Baba we don tire to dey come interview jor ....we will get back to you and nothing has happened after all
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by Money4passion99: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
skiguy123:
Try to be optimistic bro, winners never quit. There might be something you not doing right

Hmmm
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by monimekaz(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
skiguy123:

You might be right
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
monimekaz:
i swear bro angry angry angry we both in the same boat on this u-connect matter i dn tyre for dem i spend 1,000 to grace invites to nd fro,its not like its a direct job o...And what u get iz we will get bck to u i hav submitted close to eight passport nd cv's at this same uconnect on every invite becuz its obvious my previous hardcopy was shredded yet no hope mehn!! man can't be a fool forever na..pity us!!!
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by monimekaz(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Boujurz:
i swear bro angry angry angry we both in the same boat on this u-connect matter i dn tyre for dem i spend 1,000 to grace invites to nd fro,its not like its a direct job o...And what u get iz we will get bck to u i hav submitted close to eight passport nd cv's at this same uconnect on every invite becuz its obvious my previous hardcopy was shredded yet no hope mehn!! man can't be a fool forever na..pity us!!!

Make them just tell us say them go give us the job ,then we go come ....menh ...U connect ..men don tire to dey come interview
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Sales Executives For A Leading Bank In Nigeria by GeoOla25(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
skiguy123:
The Sales Executive is responsible for selling the company's product and services to customers(OPEN INTERVIEW).

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Qualification
o OND, HND or BSC holders
Maximum of 35 years[b]

Remuneration/Benefits
Basic salary + Commission

Interview Date: 21st July 2017(OPEN INTERVIEW)
Time: 8am
Venue: U-Connect Human Resources, 5 Ogbunike Street off admiralty way lekki phase one, Lagos
Kindly come with your CV and Passport photo

use our CV wey they with you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job At Oil Company / Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! / Current Opportunities At Unilever Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.