Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! (978 Views)

FCMB Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 / 2018 Graduate Internship Application For 247solutions / Graduate Internship Recruitment At Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! by Kebis: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Has any one taken a computer based test cbt for graduate Internship program?

I have my own tests coming up in the next 3 days I would like to know what topics to revise on.
Re: Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! by MeezPat(f): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2017
Kebis is it for acces bank?? ?
Re: Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! by Kebis: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
It is for 247solutionsltd. Have you Sat their test before?
Re: Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! by MeezPat(f): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hhow did u apply. Iz like u pay for dia test
Re: Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! by Policymaker88: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kebis:
Has any one taken a computer based test cbt for graduate Internship program?

I have my own tests coming up in the next 3 days I would like to know what topics to revise on.
it is not really an aptitude test, it is more or less a test to check your intelligence level and communication skills.
Re: Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! by Bukfun(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sorry to disturb you. Please did you pay b4 they asked you to do the test?
Re: Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! by Kebis: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Yes I did pay for the test.

You are right. It just testing your intelligence and communication Nothing complicated.

I have been practicing with the sample tests on their website . So that has helped. No revision needed.
Re: Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! by Policymaker88: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Kebis:
Yes I did pay for the test.

You are right. It just testing your intelligence and communication Nothing complicated.

I have been practicing with the sample tests on their website . So that has helped. No revision needed.
interesting, how did you find the sample test to practice. Please do tell.
Re: Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! by Kebis: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2017
It is on the test website. Once you log in
Re: Graduate Internship Test Coming Up. Help!! by goldenwale: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
There is nothing complicated about the test, I passed with my first attempt last year and it was purely reasoning and current affairs questions, but some of my colleagues that i met during the training said they passed it on the second sitting. Be prepared to work hard during your training if you pass your assessment, it was fun but it really helped me to settle down at work.

(1) (Reply)

Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / New Positions Available! / Apply For The Umar Nasko Foundation Job Search Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.