Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t (6073 Views)

What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. / Gunmen Kill Retired D.I.G Saleh Abubakar Ningi In Kano State. / A Dedication To The Official I-d-i-o-t Of Nl(mr Cock) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by THEAMAKA(f): 1:53am On Feb 07, 2010
well even if she did remove them, they have been quoted. lol
oh well though. . .
yeah eyo, our unfinished business
cool
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
Wow! Never knew my kid sister Mich could be so deadly! shocked

Mich, glad I'm not in your bad books.
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Abbeycity4(f): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin at-last cool cool
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 12:23am On Feb 11, 2010
Finally, peace!!!

Michelin, so as your madness hot reach, you still get cute heart like this? chei, oya, i go chop your soup now, i was afraid you were gonna poison me before kiss kiss kiss
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 11, 2010
honeric01:

Finally, peace!!!

Michelin, so as your madness hot reach, you still get cute heart like this? chei, oya, i go chop your soup now, i was afraid you were gonna poison me before kiss kiss kiss

Sorry I gave the food to someone else. . .and he died. grin
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 2:06am On Feb 11, 2010
michelin89:

Sorry I gave the food to someone else. . .and he died. grin

Iye mennn shocked shocked shocked

Osanobuam kiss kiss

i love my mom, she never disappoints! tongue tongue tongue

thank God i didn't eat that soup cheesy cheesy cheesy

anyways, can i take u out? i will do the cooking this time around, how bout that? undecided
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 11, 2010
honeric01:

Iye mennn shocked shocked shocked

Osanobuam kiss kiss

i love my mom, she never disappoints! tongue tongue tongue

thank God i didn't eat that soup cheesy cheesy cheesy

anyways, can i take u out? i will do the cooking this time around, how bout that? undecided

Ok! I am fine with that!
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 2:12am On Feb 11, 2010
but u go pay for the cooking materials and ingredients, agreed? undecided
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 11, 2010
honeric01:

but u go pay for the cooking materials and ingredients, agreed? undecided

Ok, I buy, you produce! wink
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 2:31am On Feb 11, 2010
produce what?

you meant prepare?

boiling of yam is produce too abi?
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 11, 2010
honeric01:

produce what?

you meant prepare?

boiling of yam is produce too abi?

Yam?? You are kidding dude.

Get me some nice pundy with egusi soup with kpomo, fish, goat meat, etc . . .
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 2:37am On Feb 11, 2010
michelin89:

Yam?? You are kidding dude.

Get me some nice pundy with egusi soup with kpomo, fish, goat meat, etc . . .

kpomo? ewww, what do you need that sanders for? you like to chew belts and bags?

goat meat? not in my soup or stew

fish? that's the koko

turkey and chicken, yea yea

stock fish, oziza, yea yea

do you prefer i make owo or ogbono soup with a little bit of bitter leaf?

we can decide to have poundo yam or maybe pondo rice.
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 11, 2010
I don't like turkey and chicken in my soup. Those are meant for stews.

Anyone you feel like preparing dearie, sofa the thing sweet and is worth the money I spent in buying the ingredients.
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 2:44am On Feb 11, 2010
ok, i won't include the turkey and chicken in the soup, you want them barbecued? i ma do that and also spice it with some fresh tomatoes

yea yea, i won't disappoint when it comes to making it taste delicious, but it will cost you a little lower than $500. tongue
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 11, 2010
WTF? Ahahahhahahahahaha! Who appointed you as a chef?

Ole!!! Ohi!!!
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 2:51am On Feb 11, 2010
LWKMD!!!

U want something that's sweet abi?

$499 is not too much

me ohi?

lol, you too superojhi grin
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by ravenzord(m): 2:54am On Feb 11, 2010
Aah! I come on this thread expecting some serious eyoniggar bashing, and I see U guys flirting. . .*disappointment*

@ Michelin: Could U post ur convo with Eyoniggar briefly, for like, 15 mins, I'd love 2 see it in it's glory.
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by THEAMAKA(f): 6:37am On Feb 11, 2010
see you people gisting here. . .
where is my eyoniggar?
  cheesy tongue cool
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by switch411(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2010
And to think  Moderator started this thread? broke all the rules of insult and flaming, posted a Chatlog that was supposed to be private?  no matter what the " stalker" did  shocked shocked      pathetic!!
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by THEAMAKA(f): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
EYONIGGER!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin tongue cool
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by candylips(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2010
switch411:

And to think  Moderator started this thread? broke all the rules of insult and flaming, posted a Chatlog that was supposed to be private?  no matter what the " stalker" did  shocked shocked      pathetic!! 

dude na so life be
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2010
switch411:

Shut up! Your president stole your money. Did you have the courage to write him letter to tell him how pathetic he was? NO! And you know why? Because you are a coward!

You are free to say anything around the forum, but be careful when you come to CULTURE! That is my territory! cool
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by switch411(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
michelin89:

Shut up! Your president stole your money. Did you have the courage to write him letter to tell him how pathetic he was? NO! And you know why? Because you are a coward!

You are free to say anything around the forum, but be careful when you come to CULTURE! That is my territory! cool
      Osanobua lao !!!! Just as expected, you really did not fail to diss[/b]apoint. cheesy  my crime? i pointed out a moderator should not be stooping as low as you have been doing [b]transforming herself into an instrument of Insult, flaming and being a rule breaker yur self how do you handle PMs from members who hit the REPORT TO THE MODERATOR botton to report people who just insulted them??   just for the records though your insults to me is more like comedy. it doesnt speak well of Nairaland (since your boss Seun/admin stated clearly that the rules be followed) and to think he made you a moderator to be a custodian of such rules which you love so much to break. PATETHIC BECOMES AN UNDERSTATEMENT in your case. Yes it is your territory (even Whores have territories in Brothels too - yu should have clearly defined Territory asien)[/b]you should be ashamed of your self as a moderator .

@ [b]Seun

Be carefull what you say when you chat with some of your moderators (this Ishan Esan Girl in particular) you just might see it on CNN, BBC, NTA website some day . 

Ps
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2010
switch411:

Osanobua lao !!!! Just as expected, you really did not fail to diss[/b]apoint. cheesy my crime? i pointed out a moderator should not be stooping as low as you have been doing [b]transforming herself into an atchitect of Insult, flaming and being a rule breaker yur self how do you handle PMs from members who hit the REPORT TO THE MODERATOR botton to report people who just insulted them?? just for the records though your insults to me is more like comedy. it doesnt speak well of Nairaland (since your boss Seun/admin stated clearly that the rules be followed) and to think he made you a moderator to be a custodian of such rules which you love so much to break. PATETHIC BECOMES AN UNDERSTATEMENT in your case. you should be ashamed of your self as a moderator .

@ Seun
Be carefull what you say when you chat with some of your moderators (this Ishan Esan Girl in particular) you just might see it on CNN, BBC, NTA website some day .

One word: WHATEVER! grin grin
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by switch411(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2010
switch411:

Osanobua lao !!!! Just as expected, you really did not fail to diss[/b]apoint. cheesy  my crime? i pointed out a moderator should not be stooping as low as you have been doing [b]transforming herself into an instrument of Insult, flaming and being a rule breaker yur self how do you handle PMs from members who hit the REPORT TO THE MODERATOR botton to report people who just insulted them??   just for the records though your insults to me is more like comedy. it doesnt speak well of Nairaland (since your boss Seun/admin stated clearly that the rules be followed) and to think he made you a moderator to be a custodian of such rules which you love so much to break. PATETHIC BECOMES AN UNDERSTATEMENT in your case. Yes it is your territory (even Whores have territories in Brothels too - yu should have clearly defined Territory asien)[/b]you should be ashamed of your self as a moderator .

@ [b]Seun

Ps

One word? i take that as POINT TAKEN Good girl ? wink
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2010
Let me explain something to you. You see on net it is very hard to have control over what people say to you and how they say it to you. Take Niggar as an example.

He thought his anonymity could give him the freedom to do and undo, stalk people, make fun of them and then go to bed at night to sleep in peace. HE WAS WRONG.

And now he has realized that. THAT IS WHAT MATTERS!

So my reply to your essay remains. WHATEVER!
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by switch411(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2010
michelin89:

Let me explain something to you. You see on net it is very hard to have control over what people say to you and how they say it to you. Take Niggar as an example.

He thought his anonymity could give him the freedom to do and undo, stalk people, make fun of them and then go to bed at night to sleep in peace. HE WAS WRONG.

And now he has realized that. THAT IS WHAT MATTERS!

So my reply to your essay remains. WHATEVER!
      . wink grin grin grin
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
switch411:

Nice period. Now move out.
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by honeric01(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
michelin tyres, wetin dey?
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by oyinda3(f): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
what a wonderful topic cheesy
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Borat1: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2010
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Armed with this quote since my teenage days, i have done very well with the female folk.
I no wan make person spray me acid spoil my extra-beautiful face sake of say i say hi to her friend.
Mich,
Irrespective of the fact that i know eyo is an egg-headed p~u~s~s~i~e, posting that conversation is a cheap shot. . .
A very cheap shot and you know. . .
Re: Eyoniggar: You Are An I-d-i-o-t by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 12, 2010
~Borat~:

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Armed with this quote since my teenage days, i have done very well with the female folk.
I no wan make person spray me acid spoil my extra-beautiful face sake of say i say hi to her friend.
Mich,
Irrespective of the fact that i know eyo is an egg-headed womanliness, posting that conversation is a cheap shot. . .
A very cheap shot and you know. . .

Oh, I am sorry then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Ancient Trees' Twisted Limbs / Osisi-ka-nkwu The Kidnapping Lord In Abia State Killed! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.