Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Do You Think I Should Change My Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think I Should Change My Institution (520 Views)

I Should Have Sorted Some Courses Like Others Did Cries My Friend / "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) / 13 Things You Should Know How To Do Before You Go To Higher Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think I Should Change My Institution by tommyeddy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good day, after writing jamb and waec. I feel I should change my institution to a less competitive one so as to guarantee my admission into the course of my choice. And below is my waec result and my point calculated

New WAEC result:
Mathematics: B3
English: A1
Chemistry:B3
Biology:B3
Physics: B2
Geography:A1
Civic: A1
And my calculated point is 70.8 . Pls do you think I should change my institution from U.I and MB;BS. Please your opinion is vital and germane
Re: Do You Think I Should Change My Institution by remi1444: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
jamb score?
Re: Do You Think I Should Change My Institution by chiomajane2016(f): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
tommyeddy:
Good day, after writing jamb and waec. I feel I should change my institution to a less competitive one so as to guarantee my admission into the course of my choice. And below is my waec result and my point calculated

New WAEC result:
Mathematics: B3
English: A1
Chemistry:B3
Biology:B3
Physics: B2
Geography:A1
Civic: A1
And my calculated point is 70.8 . Pls do you think I should change my institution from U.I and MB;BS.
wow I wish I had Di's result. I will be packing to enter school already
Re: Do You Think I Should Change My Institution by tommyeddy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
chiomajane2016:

wow I wish I had Di's result. I will be packing to enter school already
Believe me when I tell you that u should hope for a better situation because my point is low and I just don't know what I can do
Re: Do You Think I Should Change My Institution by tommyeddy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
remi1444:
jamb score?
254....thats where d problem sets in
Re: Do You Think I Should Change My Institution by chiomajane2016(f): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
tommyeddy:

Believe me when I tell you that u should hope for a better situation because my point is low and I just don't know what I can do
my points using Unilag model is 73.75
jamb model 69

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Violent Protest In The University Of Benin / Nans Jcc Ondo Axis Convention Schedule For 2017 Election / {QA} Learn Software Testing & Automation With Real Life Projects In Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.