Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,000 members, 7,952,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

“I Pay N500 To My Wife Before She Allows Me Have Sex With Her” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Pay N500 To My Wife Before She Allows Me Have Sex With Her” (707 Views)

Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Pay N500 To My Wife Before She Allows Me Have Sex With Her” by Dstars: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
A house wife has been sacked by an Igando court on Wednesday after the husband filed a divorce petition against her.
National Daily gathered that the husband, MrSunday Olaosebikan, told the court that his wife had always refused him sex until he paid N500 every time he had sex with her.
He said he was tired of ...Read More http://nationaldailyng.com/i-pay-n500-to-my-wife-before-she-allows-me-have-sex-with-her/
Re: “I Pay N500 To My Wife Before She Allows Me Have Sex With Her” by krissconnect(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ashawo continua grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Types Of Husbands / I Need A Mature God Fearing Lady For A Relationship / My Husband Is Hates And Is Divorcing Me Because Of This, House Wife Tells Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.