Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How To Escape Incidence Like That Of Ex_pdp Chairman's Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Escape Incidence Like That Of Ex_pdp Chairman's Son (697 Views)

Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? / The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Escape Incidence Like That Of Ex_pdp Chairman's Son by nurseibraheem(m): 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
In view of the unfortunate killing of this young man by his wife by stabbing for cheating, I would like to proffer the following advise to my brothers:

Keep 2 phones- 1 for not to be brought home but kept in the boot of the car downstairs.

Develop the habit of deleting as you read. It will save your life.

Take your wife for mental check up regularly

Save your girlfriends number with your mothers name. It's a major repellent.

Change your password daily.

Never marry a quiet woman. The ones that will scream and slap will never kill you.

Never pretend to be faithful. Let them catch you once in a while. It's training and will prepare them.

Lock up all the knives in your house and let her sign a register stating what she needs them for and allocate time frame for usage.

Regulate the usage of rat poison and other chemicals In the house. Make sure her mother taste your good before eating.

Regulate and supervise her relationship with her mother. That would cut off supply chain for arms.

Date secondary school girls they are not very needy and will not send texts at night

Sleep with your body ensconced in armour and borrow or buy okada helmet to protect the head

Have a sit down with your wife and discuss possible methods of your death on the event of her catching you. This is to ensure a painless transition

When choosing a girlfriend go for the most beautiful and exotic that you can find. Since it is now a matter of life and death chop better meat so your death would be justified

Finally, update your will on a daily basis because you will surely be caught.

Na my own opinion i share ooo...��������������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Escape Incidence Like That Of Ex_pdp Chairman's Son by Fingerprinter(m): 5:05am On Nov 22, 2017
This should be a joke, right?
Re: How To Escape Incidence Like That Of Ex_pdp Chairman's Son by yvelchstores(f): 5:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Sorry for ur wife, present or future.
Re: How To Escape Incidence Like That Of Ex_pdp Chairman's Son by ststyreal(f): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2017
nurseibraheem:
In view of the unfortunate killing of this young man by his wife by stabbing for cheating, I would like to proffer the following advise to my brothers:

Keep 2 phones- 1 for not to be brought home but kept in the boot of the car downstairs.

Develop the habit of deleting as you read. It will save your life.

Take your wife for mental check up regularly

Save your girlfriends number with your mothers name. It's a major repellent.

Change your password daily.

Never marry a quiet woman. The ones that will scream and slap will never kill you.

Never pretend to be faithful. Let them catch you once in a while. It's training and will prepare them.

Lock up all the knives in your house and let her sign a register stating what she needs them for and allocate time frame for usage.

Regulate the usage of rat poison and other chemicals In the house. Make sure her mother taste your good before eating.

Regulate and supervise her relationship with her mother. That would cut off supply chain for arms.

Date secondary school girls they are not very needy and will not send texts at night

Sleep with your body ensconced in armour and borrow or buy okada helmet to protect the head

Have a sit down with your wife and discuss possible methods of your death on the event of her catching you. This is to ensure a painless transition

When choosing a girlfriend go for the most beautiful and exotic that you can find. Since it is now a matter of life and death chop better meat so your death would be justified

Finally, update your will on a daily basis because you will surely be caught.

Na my own opinion i share ooo...��������������
You know nothing about life!
Re: How To Escape Incidence Like That Of Ex_pdp Chairman's Son by YourCoffin: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nice...

Incase you don't want to listen, book ur coffin in advance sha
Re: How To Escape Incidence Like That Of Ex_pdp Chairman's Son by Fadamant: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
As a mad man casteth firebrands, arrows and death; So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour and saith, Am not I in sport?(Pro. 26:18,19)

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal / If You Haven't You Tried The Hotdog, You Should! SEX!!! / Why Are First Sons Always Look Like Their Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.