Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke (916 Views)

Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" / Slay Queen Rocking Davido On Stage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke by Dcrazyblogger: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
The Senator whose dancing video went viral and gained him more popularity spoke in an interview in Abuja on Thursday,published on the official Twitter handle of the Nigerian Senate.

He also revealed his kids ,Sina Rambo and B-Red got their dancing skills from him.He also said he trained Davido and they all got it from him..He said

That is why my kids got it from me.Sina Rambo and B Red and of course my nephew Davido. I trained them.As a matter of fact,they will tell me,'Dad,we can't catch up with you'I love dancing..I even dance with my daughter,they never knew he was my daughter,they taught it was something else. I am very close to my children.

https://basetv.tk/i-trained-davido-how-to-dance-senator-adeleke/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke by squash47(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Never knew stupidity could run so thickly in a family,imagine Davidhoe dy find fame by beefing Wizkid...,his father dy also find fame by owing Aregbesola,now his uncle too don dy find fame by doing one Cowlike dance step...so because say ur broda Die,you win as senator,we know go kon hear word again 4 you ?tcheeew... like say na u be the first senator way we don see...AFONJAs too dy mumu

Re: I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke by taylor88(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
another lai mohhamed in making
Re: I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke by jhydebaba(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yeye dey smell.
Re: I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke by rossyc(f): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
OK na
Re: I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke by Tolexander: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
squash47:
Never knew stupidity could run so thickly in a family,imagine Davidhoe dy find fame by beefing Wizkid...,his father dy also find fame by owing Aregbesola,now his uncle too don dy find fame by doing one Cowlike dance step...so because say ur broda Die,you win as senator,we know go kon hear word again 4 you ?tcheeew... like say na u be the first senator way we don see...AFONJAs too dy mumu
Davido don become famous before the beef with Wizkid. He made the fame through his first single.

Adedeji Adeleke, has been so rich before Aregbesola became the governor of Osun State.

Ademola Adeleke has his dancing steps before the by senatorial election.

What has your beef for the family and comment fetched you?

2 Likes

Re: I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke by mayweather145: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
squash47:
keep quite, just keep quite.
Re: I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke by squash47(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
mayweather145:
keep quite, just keep quite.
Its not quite but quiet
Re: I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke by Tolexander: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
squash47:
Its not quite but quiet
"It is not" or "it's not", not "Its not"!
Re: I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke by squash47(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:
"It is not" or "it's not", nN ot "Its not"!
punctuate correctly!
Re: I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke by Tolexander: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
squash47:
ponctuate correctly!
Punctuate, not ponctuate
Re: I Trained Davido On How To Dance---Senator Adeleke by LesbianBoy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
But that video of him and his daughter dancing sha.....hmmmmm... Like a nairalander said, he might be fvcking his daughter you never can tell lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Female Undergraduate Turns Ninja For Costume Day (photos) / Pics Of Yul. Edochie For Governor Emerges / Video: Scariest Shrine Ever Discovered In Ikorodu, Own By Oil Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.