Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Aww! Wizkid Working On A New Song With Bob Marley's Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww! Wizkid Working On A New Song With Bob Marley's Son (654 Views)

Jojo Marley: Naira Marley’s Son - Meet Singer's 3-year-old Son (Photos) / Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) / Seyi Shay Spotted With Bob Marley’s Son, Damien Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww! Wizkid Working On A New Song With Bob Marley's Son by blogreporter: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
When i said this boy has broken through the walls of Africa, i wasn't joking... Africa Popstar Wizkid has revealed that he is working to create a song with Damian Marley, son of late Jamaican legend Bob Marley. The singer shared a photo of himself seated with the Jamaican artist on twitter and captioned:

He wrote: “Talked about working with this man. Today we dey here! Legend! To the world my friend.”

The move is expected to further boost wizkid fast-rising profile of ‘collabo’ with international artistes in recent times.

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/07/aww-wizkid-working-on-new-song-with-bob.html

Re: Aww! Wizkid Working On A New Song With Bob Marley's Son by MrRichy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
the children of hate won't like this
Re: Aww! Wizkid Working On A New Song With Bob Marley's Son by Rapwiz(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Aww! Wizkid Working On A New Song With Bob Marley's Son by sinaj(f): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
wow! Nice one Wizkid!
I really love Damian's music.
I hope he will also feature in the music video
Re: Aww! Wizkid Working On A New Song With Bob Marley's Son by rossyc(f): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bob Marley, long time.
Re: Aww! Wizkid Working On A New Song With Bob Marley's Son by Kentura(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
hope he go show face for the video o.. Wizkid's recent songs no dy sweet again, ain't waiting for thaa shii
Re: Aww! Wizkid Working On A New Song With Bob Marley's Son by Ncsamuel(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Why would damian want to collabo with a talentless noisemaker like this guy. I wonder when the likes of timi dakolo,darey would be celebrated
Re: Aww! Wizkid Working On A New Song With Bob Marley's Son by Deji124(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Why would damian want to collabo with a talentless noisemaker like this guy. I wonder when the likes of timi dakolo,darey would be celebrated
Guy go sidown jor u be noisemaker self mtcheew,

(1) (Reply)

“suffer Head Mo’fuckers” — Hushpuppi Throws Shade At Kcee / See The Hilarious Way OAP Freeze Compared Lagos Mainland and Island Flooding / 'I'm Setting Aside 15million Naira For My Birthday' - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.