Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup (30878 Views)

Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador / Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador / Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by femi4: 6:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Gifty is way hotter bhet she's dulling herself angry
you are not bad either... I ll recommend you soon
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by toprealman: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2017
drxeus:
How to become a celebrity in Nigeria.
1.Just appear on tv and you are a celebrity
2.Go to every event and snap with every star you see.
I just weak i swear
works like that world over sadly. The world is sick!
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by emsco(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2017
bbbabes:
T-boss, my look alike
but u get booty pass her
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by Oyindebrah(f): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2017
I dont like tboss biko
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by colossus91(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2017
instant pickup?? shey na online olosho busisness?. grin
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by riyanxeally(f): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2017
always said tboss was d brand only fools didnt see that..more gbosa my darling
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by boyjo: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Flashh:
Says who?

Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by ijomaSN(f): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Bossnation
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by teelaw4life(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
RealHaute:

No be Tboss be this o. This is pocohantas. cheesy

See as i dull myself. Lady Poco. what happened to your usual profile?
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by salesforce: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Taxi firm or
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by ImaIma1(f): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2017
That nose ring just makes her look...
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by silversonuc(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
bbbabes:
T-boss, my look alike
Ok we have seen d waist,, so..?
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by Ucheforbes: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Gifty is way hotter bhet she's dulling herself angry
Gifty may be finer facially but is no way close to hot. It's even worse because she doesn't have class to save her life.
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by TinaAnita(f): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
romme2u:

angry

but your phone used to charge with small pin charger

who widen it?

Na you widen am na as you no dey let the hole rest.
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by romme2u: 12:31am On Jul 22, 2017
TinaAnita:

Na you widen am na as you no dey let the hole rest.

undecided

with my small pin charger?

u beta talk wetin make you dey find big pin charger before i drag u go badminton court
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by TinaAnita(f): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2017
romme2u:

undecided

with my small pin charger?

u beta talk wetin make you dey find big pin charger before i drag u go badminton court

You no well arswear.. oya cum and be going
Re: T-boss Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Instant Pickup by romme2u: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
TinaAnita:

You no well arswear.. oya cum and be going

u wey well, wetin make u dey find big pin sad

oh make i dey go so that u can continue to find big mouth BTW u know say i no dey CUM quick tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture / Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Unfollow Each Other Amidst Breakup Rumors / Nkechi Blessing Throws Her Shot At Frodd - BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.