Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Can i get law with this result???? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can i get law with this result???? (878 Views)

I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ / Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Fg Threatens To Invoke ‘no Work, No Pay’ Law, With Ssanu, Nasu, Naat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can i get law with this result???? by Blokifen(f): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
I applied for law in Absu and these are my scores.
jamb 226
eng b2
math b2
govt a1
fishery a1
lit c4
bio c4
econs a1
civic b3
CR's b2

should I change my course with d hope of switching after a ur if my go is high or is there a possibility that I could still study law.

am an indigene of abia state
Re: Can i get law with this result???? by Blokifen(f): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please am really in need of your responses. Lalasticlala please move this to FP abeg inu? nwoke OMA.
Re: Can i get law with this result???? by Excelboi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Blokifen:
I applied for law in Absu and these are my scores.
jamb 226
eng b2
math b2
govt a1
fishery a1
lit c4
bio c4
econs a1
civic b3
CR's b2

should I change my course with d hope of switching after a ur if my go is high or is there a possibility that I could still study law.

am an indigene of abia state
With this result you are good to go. The jamb score is very okay too. Goodluck!
Re: Can i get law with this result???? by refiner(f): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Waec results are out...we wont read five news in a row without one waec question or d other!...pheeeeew!
Re: Can i get law with this result???? by Kevinsmith367: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is my sisters waec result pls guys which courses will she do with this result??

Re: Can i get law with this result???? by NickFabin(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
The jamb score depends on the school you applied for, but your waec is very good to go. If you were to attend a private university like i did then, your admission letter is guaranteed. Best of luck dear. You try.

I remember writing jamb once in 1999, and i no even reach 160. I never took jamb again after then. I just applied straight to a private university that was new then in 2000.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Delay In Getting My Transcript From Oou / 2017/2018 Lasu Post Utme /d. E Form Is Out / Ondo state univ of sci nd tech (Osustech) Outrageous School Fees Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.