Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ (5529 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Please Help!!!!!!what Can My Younger Brother Study With This Result (pic) / WAEC 2019: What Does OUTSTANDING Mean In This Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by daniddan1999: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Was ur result as. ........as this

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by soberdrunk(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy @ "Advice to marry"

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by GuestLog: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
soberdrunk:
That principal got no joy in her heart. After paying you all that ridiculous school fees, you dare open your mouth and say she's unteachable

What kinda man leaves fresh smart girls around to marry one drop out olodo?

My advice to her is to find a passion and become an apprentice.

3 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by Kestolove(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
If I talk now dey wee say I dont like igbo people

4 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Staged
We sef we teach once. When teachers sign they can't all have the same pen. Some will be darker than others. Some go black. Issa simple stuffs.

In any case this one go still fail for marriage. I recommend oloshoism. Those ones no get one atom of brain

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by fargo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Advice to marry. ���
It is well

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by nlPoster: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
e don do, I just saw this in romance section for some reason.

Go back to what you were doing before you got the memo.
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by KosiGee(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Shibaraba:
Staged
We sef we teach once. When teachers sign they can't all have the same pen. Some will be darker than others. Some go black. Issa simple stuffs.

In any case this one go still fail for marriage. I recommend oloshoism. Those ones no get one atom of brain

I concur.

It was clearly staged. Same ink, similar writing style, similar type of comments and finally take a look at the signature of the principal and that of the house master/mistress....looks very similar with an H or tt at the end...

10 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kestolove:
If I talk now dey wee say I dont like igbo people
stop the nonsense about Igbo nation
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by sirqeeboi(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Stupid mofo filled this
S.s 1 can't offer all the subjects
He or she is either science technology art and humanities or commercial
40-44 is P8 a reasonable teacher should not make a mistake while grading

6 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by Larryfest(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
This one still try small na, some years ago I thought in a private school where a particular boy couldn't even write his name on the exam paper and the school kept on promoting him to the next class just because they don't want to loose students.
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by ilevic(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
KosiGee:

I concur.

It was clearly staged. Same ink, similar writing style, similar type of comments and finally take a look at the signature of the principal and that of the house master/mistress....looks very similar with an H or tt at the end...

Which school gives results without school stamp?
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by Jestin: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Always playing with boys in the Bush? She is definitely a future farmer.

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by drugcartel: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Clearly staged, It's obvious the imaginary student scored above 40 in some subjects but was still given F9 by OP.

3 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by jumper524(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
All the signature Dsame pen and ink.
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
must be these afonja
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
KosiGee:

I concur.

Nice sleuth work there...

1 Like

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by sauceEEP(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
No stamp on result meaning this nonsense is fake...

2 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
sirqeeboi:
Stupid mofo filled this
S.s 1 can't offer all the subjects
He or she is either science technology art and humanities or commercial
40-44 is P8 a reasonable teacher should not make a mistake while grading

Free that talk. I did all in my ss1

2 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by finebois(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
nochillatalll:

Free that talk. I did all in my ss1
Baba no dey lie
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
finebois:
Baba no dey lie
Im serious

We chose when we got to ss2

2 Likes

Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by stanisbaratheon: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
The remarks on the result sheet got me grin

Always playing with boys in the bush.
grin grin

Advised to marry grin grin grin grin
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by 1Sharon(f): 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lazy in all sports? Isn't that the student's problem if they want to be sporty or not?
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by kennyjam: 4:14am On Dec 14, 2019
One idiot just tore a sheet of paper and filled in those shits...... pls mods that post is not FP worthy!

thanks....
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:35am On Dec 14, 2019
A nigga once said:all in the name of making a post,you had to stress yourself in making an imaginary result..

And some people even believed it,without taking a good look at the many errors..

Let me just assume that in a bid to comment first,that what caused it.If not i fear some people sense of reasoning
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by sparog(m): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2019
Fake ass shit
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by Sweetheart666(f): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2019
KosiGee:

I concur.

I know it's staged but results these days are signed by form Masters including principal's space.
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
advised*
dumb principal
It's fake though
Re: I Fear Who No Fear This Result........ by gaddafe(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2019
This was clearly staged. What surprises me is that the key for grades indicated that 40-49 is P8 yet whoever forged this was using F9. In a real life scenario, both the principal and teacher that filled the result will be in serious trouble for this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neco Scratch Card For Www.neconigeria.org / Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World / 17 Photos That Are Fascinating- Rare Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.