Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

6 Months Ago I Was Tempted To Leave My Husband Because He Can't Perform In Bed . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Months Ago I Was Tempted To Leave My Husband Because He Can't Perform In Bed . (716 Views)

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Months Ago I Was Tempted To Leave My Husband Because He Can't Perform In Bed . by Alexshop: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
6 Months Ago I was Temp* ted To Lea* ve My Husb*and Because He Can't Per* form in b* ed… But He Miraculously discovered a Secret Solution That Turned Him to a Real Ma* n

Revealing to you my story of how I almost div* orce my hu* bby for not being able to sat* is*fy me s** exx *ually and how he found this amazing solution I am going to share with you…

This is what happens to men that can’t satisfy their wife s** exx** ually because they are not man enough.

It’s Not My Fault!

The truth is my hubby caused it, and I would have love you to hear my hubby's part first but don't worry hear my own story first, he will take it up from there.

My name is Olufunmi Michael and I am married to a caring husband by the name Kay Michael.

My Hubby Kay is a man of every lady’s dream he is 6ft 2 inches tall, with a broad chest, six packs, and of course a rich guy.

BUT except one thing.

Kay Couldn’t Perform his duty on the bed,

If you will agree with me a sane lady would rather prefer an average guy to a man who can satisfy her on bed than a very rich guy who can’t perform his duty on the bed.

I’m sharing with you my own sides of the story before I let my hubby Kay take over and tell you his side, the problem and how he found the solution that has long outwitted him.

Its okay for us as women to say everything is fine in our bedroom when we are almost losing our mind.

Honestly, I almost give in to the dirtiest thought coming to my mind.

So many crazy things happened!!!

like i was tempted to look outside my relationship

The fact remains I needed to be satisfied so bad that it started affecting our relationship and I nag all the time.

If not that I love him so much and for the fear of God and the fact that he accepted that he was not a complete man.

I would have simply divorced him and look for another man.

Kay tried every drug he could lay his hands on.

He tried alot of things, but not positive result.

But Nothing changed!

He tried everything even the ones doctors recommended but couldn’t get one that will totally cure his twin problem (Small blokos and premature ejaculation).

At the end he discovered that some recommendations were harmful or had side effects.

After years of trying different things that didn't work for my husband,

Few months ago, we found a heaven sent natural solution that worked like magic.

When he first discovered the solution, he first thought maybe it’s one of those FAKE drugs he has been using and he just told himself let me give it a TRY.

I could vividly remember him saying to these words.

If you can't buy lies you can't buy the truth.

He bought the natural supplement that said will take care of his twin problem (Premature ejaculation and his small blokos)

He tried it and started seeing results in less than 7 days.

I became the Happiest lady on Earth!

Not only because Kay now has a blokos BIG enough to fit in to my honey pot. He can now go on and on for 30 minutes or more to the point that sometimes I beg him to come.

But because I could finally get over my desperate condition and the dirty thoughts of cheating on my husband.

If you have been reading this and wondering…

How the heck my Hubby Kay finally gets rid of this his twin problem Premature Ejaculation and Small blokos?

I feel excited and very happy writing this to you and for having a hubby who has a never die attitude, and for not giving up till he finally found this secret solution.

Now It’s Your turn

My friend, it’s your own turn to do the same for your wife or husband, fiancé or fiancee, girlfriend or boyfriend. Afterall we are supposed to be there for each other

" The Secrete To How I Finally Go From Less Than 2-Minute Man to Over 35 Minutes Bed Tiger During Sex And Permanently Solve My Premature Ejaculation Problems Without Any Side Effects" RUZU Black

Re: 6 Months Ago I Was Tempted To Leave My Husband Because He Can't Perform In Bed . by aroyinkeyo: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2017
Pls send the WhatsApp number or other medium we can use to get this product.
Re: 6 Months Ago I Was Tempted To Leave My Husband Because He Can't Perform In Bed . by gbeseun(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
How can I get this product
My num I 08062294619 call or whatsapp
Re: 6 Months Ago I Was Tempted To Leave My Husband Because He Can't Perform In Bed . by Alexshop: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2017
This is the number to call or whatsapp 08136867741

(1) (Reply)

The Best Foods To Eat For Appetite Suppression / Treat Fistula For Free / Buhari's Visible Leg Swelling; Likely Diagnosis And Health Implications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.