Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) (3916 Views)

Esu Odara Is Not ''Devil'' / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] / Esu [elegba / Eleggua] Extreme Occult Powers Mysterious Statue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Babalawos(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Aboru Aboye, today I will be teaching you Esu Spiritual Bath and the Benefits of Esu Spiritual Bath.

Who is Esu?

Esu is the Divine Messenger, He conveys the messages of Orisas "Gods / Goddesses / Divinities" to humans and vice-versa. He exists in the spiritual worlds, astral worlds and physical worlds simultaneously. He is the Orisa "God" that knows all. He is the Orisa "God" in charge of Ase "Power", Darkness, Cross Roads, Tricks, Manipulation, Deceits, Mockery and Temptation. He goes by many names; "Esu, Elegba, Eleggua... etc are His most common names. Black is His favorite colour and goat is His favorite food. Esu is NOT Devil or Satan.

What Is Esu Spiritual Bath?

Esu Spiritual Bath is an act of washing your body and spirit from negative energies, evil curses, bad luck, bad karma and spiritual sickness. Esu Spiritual Bath merges your energy with Esu energy.

What Are The Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath?

Here are 7 benefits of Esu Spiritual Bath:

(1) It wash away bad karma
(2) It removes evil curses from you
(3) It removes bad luck from you
(4) It cleans you from negativity
(5) It connects you to Esu for divine help
(6) It open blocked roads for you
(7) It heals you

If you are suffering from bad karma, bad luck, evil curses and spiritual sickness, then I will recommend you take Esu Spiritual Bath

Below are photographs of Esu Pot and Esu Spiritual Bath Water in my shrine.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
This babalawo lasan...
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
This one strong oo
Babalawos
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Modsenemy(f): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Social media is a religion that every other religion worships
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by teelaw4life(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Even the gods are now going digital.
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Babalawos(m): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
teelaw4life:
Even the gods are now going digital.

Ogun invented it
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Babalawos(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This one strong oo
Babalawos

Aborisha, where you expecting it to be soft?
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Raintaker(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2017
why did you use red and white as your shrine background clothes? You said Esu loves black, y not use black colour?
Most babalawos I've met are majorly onifas, but you are like oni everything.
Y is that?
Is there a babalawo school? just like pastoral and Islamic Schools?
Many more questions to come.
Thanks as you consider answering my questions.
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:
why did you use red and white as your shrine background clothes?
You said Esu loves black, y not use black colour?

Y is that?

This babalawo has a certificate and ID card. He went to the school and they have an association. He will tell you more sha. But it still baffles me he has his own website, a Twitter account, he's even on instagram ... I give up
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Christane: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Raintaker(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=sexybbstar post=58683223]

This babalawo has a certificate and ID card. He went to the school and they have an association. He will tell you more sha. But it still baffles me he has his own website, a Twitter account, he's even on instagram ... I give up[/quote
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Raintaker(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

This babalawo has a certificate and ID card. He went to the school and they have an association. He will tell you more sha. But it still baffles me he has his own website, a Twitter account, he's even on instagram ... I give up
Lol!
How do you know he has a certificate and an I d card?
This is what we call babalawo to ni packaging in Yoruba, I won't even mind going to his shrine for sight seeing.
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol!
How do you know he has a certificate and an I d card?
This is what we call babalawo to ni packaging in Yoruba, I won't even mind going to his shrine for sight seeing.

He said it on one of his thread about ogbanje.. He said we shouldn't visit any babalawo without asking for his ID card. That was when he mentioned the name of their association.
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Raintaker(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

He said it on one of his thread about ogbanje.. He said we shouldn't visit any babalawo without asking for his ID card. That was when he mentioned the name of their association.
that's true, I remember reading it.
Digital Babalawo (it's actually nice), maybe ppl like him can help improve African Technology.
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:
that's true, I remember reading it.
Digital Babalawo (it's actually nice), maybe ppl like him can help improve African Technology.

Yes, that's y I always follow his thread. There's always something to learn about traditional ways of living

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Raintaker(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes, that's y I always follow his thread. There's always something to learn about traditional ways of living
true talk
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by donk552(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
I need this bath
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Babalawos(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Aboru Aboye

I repeat Esu color is black and His favorite meat is goat but black goat is best for Esu.

I did not snap my Esu and the black background color cloth in my shrine because my shrine is big.

Below is the photograph of my Esu soaked in blood at my shrine with black background color.

Babalawos

Raintaker:
why did you use red and white as your shrine background clothes?
You said Esu loves black, y not use black colour?

Y is that?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Christane: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by joyandfaith: 6:43am On Jul 22, 2017
The Demons Falsely Claim the Dead Are Alive
The Bible says that Satan is “misleading the entire inhabited earth.” (Revelation 12:9 ) Satan and his demons do not want us to believe God’s Word, the Bible. They try to make people believe that the dead are alive somewhere in the spirit realm. Let us see how they do that.
False Religion
Humans, animals, fish, and birds—all are souls
Many religions teach that every human has a soul that passes on to the spirit realm after the death of the physical body. They say that the body dies but the soul does not die. Moreover, they assert that the soul cannot die, that it is immortal.
But God’s Word does not teach that. The Bible shows that the soul is the person, not something inside a person. For example, in describing the creation of Adam, the Bible states: “And Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul.”
(Genesis 2:7 ) So Adam was not given a soul; he
was a soul.
Animals also are called souls.— Genesis 1:20, 21, 24, 30.
Since the Bible word “soul” means the person himself, it should not surprise us to learn that souls can and do die. The Scriptures say:
“The soul that is sinning—it itself will die.” —
Ezekiel 18:4 .
“And Samson proceeded to say: ‘Let my soul die with the Philistines.’”— Judges 16:30 .
“Is it lawful on the sabbath to do a good deed or to do a bad deed, to save or to kill a soul?” —
Mark 3:4 .
The Bible shows that the soul is not immortal
Other scriptures show that souls can be destroyed (Genesis 17:14 ), slain by the sword (Joshua 10:37 ), suffocated (Job 7:15 ), and drowned (Jonah 2:5 ). Thus, the soul dies.
If you read the Bible from cover to cover, you will never find the phrase “immortal soul.” The human soul is not a spirit. The teaching of the immortal soul is not a Bible teaching. It is a teaching of Satan and his demons. Jehovah hates all religious lies.— Proverbs 6:16-19; 1 Timothy 4:1, 2 .
Spirit Mediums
The demons actually pretend to be spirits of the dead
Another way that Satan misleads people is through mediums. A medium is a person who is able to receive messages directly from the spirit world. A great many people, including mediums themselves, believe that these messages come from spirits of the dead. But as we have seen from the Bible, this is impossible.— Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6, 10 .
From whom, then, do these messages come? The demons themselves! The demons are able to observe a person when he is alive; they know how the person talked, what he looked like, what he did, and what he knew. So it is easy for them to imitate people who have died.— 1 Samuel 28:3-19 .
False Stories
Another way that Satan promotes the lie about the dead is through false stories. Such stories often turn people aside from Bible truth.— 2 Timothy 4:4 .
Some think they have seen people who have returned from the dead
In Africa there are many tales about people who were seen alive after they died. Typically, such sightings are made far away from where the person lived. But ask yourself: ‘Does it seem reasonable that if a person had the power to come back from the dead, he would return to a place far away from his family and friends?’
Also, could it not be that the person seen merely resembled the person who had died? For example, two Christian ministers who were preaching in a country area noticed an old man who followed them for some hours. When they questioned him, they learned that the man thought one of the ministers was his brother who had died some years previously. Of course, he was wrong, but he refused to believe he was wrong. Imagine the story the old man later told his friends and neighbors!
Visions, Dreams, and Voices
The demons mislead through dreams, visions, and voices
No doubt you know about strange things people have seen, heard, or dreamed. Such supernatural experiences often frighten those having them. Marein, who lived in West Africa, regularly heard the voice of her late grandmother calling her at night. Terrified, Marein would scream, waking up her whole household. Eventually, she lost her sanity.
Now, if the dead were really alive, is it reasonable that they would terrify their loved ones? Of course not. The source of such hurtful messages is the demons.
But what about messages that seem to be helpful and comforting? For example, Gbassay, from Sierra Leone, was sick. She had a dream in which her late father appeared to her. He instructed her to go to a certain tree, take a leaf, mix it with water, and drink it. She was not to talk to anybody before doing so. She did this and got well.
Another woman said that her husband appeared to her one night after he died. She said he looked very nice and wore beautiful clothes.
Such messages and visions seem good and helpful. Are they from God? No, they are not. Jehovah is “the God of truth.” (Psalm 31:5 ) Never would he agree to tricking or deceiving us. Only the demons do that.
But are there good demons? No. Even though they may seem helpful at times, all of them are bad. When the Devil spoke with Eve, he seemed friendly. (Genesis 3:1 ) But what resulted to her after she listened to him and did what he said? She died.
Satan said Eve would not die. Eve believed him, but eventually she died
You know that it is not uncommon for a bad person to be friendly to those he wants to deceive and cheat. “White teeth, black heart,” says the African proverb. And God’s Word says: “Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light.”— 2 Corinthians 11:14 .
God no longer contacts people on earth by means of dreams, visions, or voices from the spirit world. He guides and instructs them through the Bible, which can make a person “completely equipped for every good work.”— 2 Timothy 3:17 .
Thus, when Jehovah warns us against the tricks of the Devil, he does so because he loves us. He knows the demons are dangerous enemies.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101991215
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by joyandfaith: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2017
The Truth About Magic, Sorcery, and Witchcraft
1. How widespread is belief in magic, sorcery, and witchcraft?
“IN Africa, it is idle to begin with the question whether witches exist or not,” states the book
African Traditional Religion, adding that “to Africans of every category, witchcraft is an urgent reality.” Those who believe in magic, sorcery, and witchcraft include both the illiterate and the highly educated. Religious leaders of Islam and Christendom are also believers.
2. According to popular belief, from where do magical powers come?
2 According to popular belief in Africa, there exists a mystical, spiritual power, or force. God has control over it. Spirits and ancestors can use it. And some humans also know how to tap it and use it, either for good (white magic) or for bad (black magic).
3. What is black magic, and what do people believe it can do?
3 Black magic, or sorcery, is directed toward enemies. Those who use it are believed to have power to send bats, birds, flies, and other animals to attack people. Black magic is widely believed to be responsible for fights, barrenness, illness, and even death.
4. What do many believe about witches, and what confessions have been made by some who have practiced witchcraft?
4 Closely related is witchcraft. Witches are said to leave their bodies at night and fly away, either to meet with other witches or to eat away the lives of their victims. Since the bodies of the witches remain sleeping in their beds, support for these tales is mainly supplied by confessions of people who have given up witchcraft. For example, one African magazine quotes ex-witches (mostly teenage girls) as saying: “I killed 150 people by causing motor accidents.” “I killed five children by sucking up all their blood.” “I killed three boyfriends because they jilted me.”
5. What is white magic, and how is it practiced?
5 White magic is supposed to provide protection against evil. Those who practice white magic wear magical rings or bracelets. They drink protective medicine or rub it on their bodies. In their homes or in the ground, they hide articles believed to have protective powers. They trust in amulets containing texts from the Koran or the Bible.
Lies and Deception
6. What have Satan and his demons done in the past, and how should we regard their powers?
6 It is true that Satan and his demons are dangerous enemies of humans. They have power to influence the minds and lives of men, and in the past they have even entered and possessed humans and animals. (Matthew 12:43-45 ) While we should not minimize their powers, we should not overestimate those powers either.
7. What does Satan want us to believe, and how is this illustrated?
7 Satan is a master of deception. He fools people into thinking that he has more power than he really does. To illustrate: During recent fighting in one African country, soldiers used sound equipment to terrify their enemies. Before attacking, the soldiers would play loud recordings of heavy artillery and gunfire. They wanted the enemy to think that they were being attacked by an army with many powerful weapons. In the same way, Satan wants people to believe that his power is limitless. His purpose is to frighten people into doing his will and not the will of Jehovah. Let us now consider three lies that Satan wants people to believe.
8. What is one lie that Satan promotes?
8 One lie that Satan promotes is this: Nothing harmful happens by chance; everything bad that is not directly caused by someone occurs through mystical power. For example, suppose that a child dies of malaria. His mother may know that malaria is a disease carried by mosquitoes. But she may also believe that someone used witchcraft to send a mosquito to bite her child.
9. How does the Bible show that Satan does not cause every problem?
9 While Satan has the power to cause some problems, it is wrong to believe that he has the power to cause every problem. The Bible says: “The swift do not have the race, nor the mighty ones the battle, nor do the wise also have the food, nor do the understanding ones also have the riches, nor do even those having knowledge have the favor; because time and unforeseen occurrence befall them all.” (Ecclesiastes 9:11 ) One runner in a race may be faster than the others, but he may not win. Some “unforeseen occurrence” may make him lose. Perhaps he stumbles and falls or he becomes ill or he pulls a muscle. These things could happen to anybody. They are not necessarily caused by Satan or through witchcraft; they just happen.
10. What is said about witches, and how do we know that this is a lie?
10 A second lie that Satan promotes is this: Witches leave their bodies and travel through the night to meet other witches or to suck out or eat away the life of their victims. Now ask yourself: ‘If witches can do that, what is it that actually leaves the body?’ As we have seen, the soul is the person, not something that can depart from the person. Moreover, the spirit is the life-force that powers the body but is unable to do anything apart from the body.
11. Why do we know that witches cannot leave their bodies, and do you believe this?
11 Neither the soul nor the spirit can leave the body to do anything, either good or bad. Thus, witches cannot leave their bodies. They do not really do the things that they claim to do or think they have done.
12. How does Satan make people believe that they have done things that they have not?
12 How can we explain the confessions made by those involved in witchcraft? Satan can make people believe that they have experienced things that they have not. By means of visions, Satan can cause people to imagine that they have seen, heard, and done things that they have not. In this way, Satan hopes to turn people away from Jehovah and to make them think that the Bible is wrong.
13. (a) Is white magic good? (b) What do the Scriptures say about magic?
13 A third lie is this: White magic—magic that is supposed to counter black magic—is good. The Bible does not make a distinction between black magic and white magic. It condemns all magic. Consider the laws Jehovah gave to the nation of Israel concerning magic and those who practiced it:
● “You must not practice magic.”— Leviticus 19:26 .
● “As for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail.”—
Leviticus 20:27 .
● “There should not be found in you . . . a practicer of magic or anyone who looks for omens or a sorcerer, or one who binds others with a spell or anyone who consults a spirit medium.”—
Deuteronomy 18:10-14 .
14. Why did Jehovah make laws against magic?
14 These laws made it clear that God did not want his people to practice magic. Jehovah gave these laws to his people because he loved them and did not want them to become enslaved to fear and superstition. He did not want them to be oppressed by the demons.
15. How does the Bible show that Jehovah is more powerful than Satan?
15 Though the Bible does not go into detail concerning what the demons can and cannot do, it does show that Jehovah God is far more powerful than Satan and his demons. Jehovah had Satan cast out of heaven. (Revelation 12:9 ) Notice, too, that Satan asked permission to test Job and obeyed God’s warning not to kill Job.—
Job 2:4-6 .
16. To whom should we look for protection?
16 Proverbs 18:10 says: “The name of Jehovah is a strong tower. Into it the righteous runs and is given protection.” So we should look to Jehovah for protection. God’s servants do not look to charms or medicines to protect them against the evil deeds of Satan and the demons, nor do they fear the spells of sorcerers. God’s servants believe what the Bible says: “As regards Jehovah, his eyes are roving about through all the earth to show his strength in behalf of those whose heart is complete toward him.”— 2 Chronicles 16:9 .
17. Of what does James 4:7 assure us, but what must we do?
17 You too can have this confidence if you serve Jehovah. James 4:7 says: “Subject yourselves, therefore, to God; but oppose the Devil, and he will flee from you.” If you serve the true God, subjecting yourself to him, you can be sure that Jehovah will protect you.
Can Witches Control Lightning?
In early 1977, 14 suspected witches were burned to death near Pietersburg, South Africa. In response, South Africa’s Drum magazine commented: “Tribesmen and women are gripped with fear. They fear being bewitched and struck with lightning . . .
“Something has to be done . . . For this reason
DRUM issues this challenge to all witchdoctors: There is a quick R5 000 [$5,750 (U.S.) at that time] waiting in our offices for you if, during March 1977, any one of you can strike Stanley Motjuwadi dead with lightning. If you can’t, let everyone know that the pretence of being able to control lightning is silly, murderous rubbish.
“So, you phoney witches, start bubbling your cauldrons. We dare you to take up this challenge.”
Were the witches able to silence this bold challenge with bolts of lightning? No, they were not. Mr. Motjuwadi, a writer at Drum, survived and prospered, eventually becoming editor of the magazine.

Witches cannot leave their bodies

Sometimes bad things just happen
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by joyandfaith: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2017
“IN Africa, it is idle to begin with the question whether witches exist or not,” states the book
African Traditional Religion, adding that “to Africans of every category, witchcraft is an urgent reality.” Those who believe in magic, sorcery, and witchcraft include both the illiterate and the highly educated. Religious leaders of Islam and Christendom are also believers.
2 According to popular belief in Africa, there exists a mystical, spiritual power, or force. God has control over it. Spirits and ancestors can use it. And some humans also know how to tap it and use it, either for good (white magic) or for bad (black magic).
3 Black magic, or sorcery, is directed toward enemies. Those who use it are believed to have power to send bats, birds, flies, and other animals to attack people. Black magic is widely believed to be responsible for fights, barrenness, illness, and even death.
4. What do many believe about witches, and what confessions have been made by some who have practiced witchcraft?
4 Closely related is witchcraft. Witches are said to leave their bodies at night and fly away, either to meet with other witches or to eat away the lives of their victims. Since the bodies of the witches remain sleeping in their beds, support for these tales is mainly supplied by confessions of people who have given up witchcraft. For example, one African magazine quotes ex-witches (mostly teenage girls) as saying: “I killed 150 people by causing motor accidents.” “I killed five children by sucking up all their blood.” “I killed three boyfriends because they jilted me.”
5 White magic is supposed to provide protection against evil. Those who practice white magic wear magical rings or bracelets. They drink protective medicine or rub it on their bodies. In their homes or in the ground, they hide articles believed to have protective powers. They trust in amulets containing texts from the Koran or the Bible.
Lies and Deception
6. What have Satan and his demons done in the past, and how should we regard their powers?
6 It is true that Satan and his demons are dangerous enemies of humans. They have power to influence the minds and lives of men, and in the past they have even entered and possessed humans and animals. (Matthew 12:43-45 ) While we should not minimize their powers, we should not overestimate those powers either.
7 Satan is a master of deception. He fools people into thinking that he has more power than he really does. To illustrate: During recent fighting in one African country, soldiers used sound equipment to terrify their enemies. Before attacking, the soldiers would play loud recordings of heavy artillery and gunfire. They wanted the enemy to think that they were being attacked by an army with many powerful weapons. In the same way, Satan wants people to believe that his power is limitless. His purpose is to frighten people into doing his will and not the will of Jehovah. Let us now consider three lies that Satan wants people to believe.
8 One lie that Satan promotes is this: Nothing harmful happens by chance; everything bad that is not directly caused by someone occurs through mystical power. For example, suppose that a child dies of malaria. His mother may know that malaria is a disease carried by mosquitoes. But she may also believe that someone used witchcraft to send a mosquito to bite her child.
9 While Satan has the power to cause some problems, it is wrong to believe that he has the power to cause every problem. The Bible says: “The swift do not have the race, nor the mighty ones the battle, nor do the wise also have the food, nor do the understanding ones also have the riches, nor do even those having knowledge have the favor; because time and unforeseen occurrence befall them all.” (Ecclesiastes 9:11 ) One runner in a race may be faster than the others, but he may not win. Some “unforeseen occurrence” may make him lose. Perhaps he stumbles and falls or he becomes ill or he pulls a muscle. These things could happen to anybody. They are not necessarily caused by Satan or through witchcraft; they just happen.
10 A second lie that Satan promotes is this: Witches leave their bodies and travel through the night to meet other witches or to suck out or eat away the life of their victims. Now ask yourself: ‘If witches can do that, what is it that actually leaves the body?’ As we have seen, the soul is the person, not something that can depart from the person. Moreover, the spirit is the life-force that powers the body but is unable to do anything apart from the body.
11. Why do we know that witches cannot leave their bodies, and do you believe this?
11 Neither the soul nor the spirit can leave the body to do anything, either good or bad. Thus, witches cannot leave their bodies. They do not really do the things that they claim to do or think they have done.
12. How does Satan make people believe that they have done things that they have not?
12 How can we explain the confessions made by those involved in witchcraft? Satan can make people believe that they have experienced things that they have not. By means of visions, Satan can cause people to imagine that they have seen, heard, and done things that they have not. In this way, Satan hopes to turn people away from Jehovah and to make them think that the Bible is wrong.
13 A third lie is this: White magic—magic that is supposed to counter black magic—is good. The Bible does not make a distinction between black magic and white magic. It condemns all magic. Consider the laws Jehovah gave to the nation of Israel concerning magic and those who practiced it:
● “As for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail.”—
● “There should not be found in you . . . a practicer of magic or anyone who looks for omens or a sorcerer, or one who binds others with a spell or anyone who consults a spirit medium.”—
14 These laws made it clear that God did not want his people to practice magic. Jehovah gave these laws to his people because he loved them and did not want them to become enslaved to fear and superstition. He did not want them to be oppressed by the demons.
15 Though the Bible does not go into detail concerning what the demons can and cannot do, it does show that Jehovah God is far more powerful than Satan and his demons. Jehovah had Satan cast out of heaven. (Revelation 12:9 ) Notice, too, that Satan asked permission to test Job and obeyed God’s warning not to kill Job.—
16 Proverbs 18:10 says: “The name of Jehovah is a strong tower. Into it the righteous runs and is given protection.” So we should look to Jehovah for protection. God’s servants do not look to charms or medicines to protect them against the evil deeds of Satan and the demons, nor do they fear the spells of sorcerers. God’s servants believe what the Bible says: “As regards Jehovah, his eyes are roving about through all the earth to show his strength in behalf of those whose heart is complete toward him.”— 2 Chronicles 16:9 .
17 You too can have this confidence if you serve Jehovah. James 4:7 says: “Subject yourselves, therefore, to God; but oppose the Devil, and he will flee from you.” If you serve the true God, subjecting yourself to him, you can be sure that Jehovah will protect you.
In early 1977, 14 suspected witches were burned to death near Pietersburg, South Africa. In response, South Africa’s Drum magazine commented: “Tribesmen and women are gripped with fear. They fear being bewitched and struck with lightning . . .
DRUM issues this challenge to all witchdoctors: There is a quick R5 000 [$5,750 (U.S.) at that time] waiting in our offices for you if, during March 1977, any one of you can strike Stanley Motjuwadi dead with lightning. If you can’t, let everyone know that the pretence of being able to control lightning is silly, murderous rubbish.
“So, you phoney witches, start bubbling your cauldrons. We dare you to take up this challenge.”
Were the witches able to silence this bold challenge with bolts of lightning? No, they were not. Mr. Motjuwadi, a writer at Drum, survived and prospered, eventually becoming editor of the magazine.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102002096
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Babalawos(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2017
My new thread will interest you => https://www.nairaland.com/3938700/witches-aspiring-witches-meet-here

joyandfaith:
Lies and Deception

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102002096

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Hopemoney(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please send your phone number to me let's talk
Re: 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) by Babalawos(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hopemoney:
Please send your phone number to me let's talk

https://babalawoweb.com/contact-us/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity / Shiloh 2012: Various Viewing Centres In Nigeria. / Russian Archpriest Says The Future Belongs To Muslim Russians! Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.