Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React (31145 Views)

Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola / 'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / Fraudster Shops With Temi Otedola’s Credit Card While She Slept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by mrtegation99(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Gawd, don't let his village people rape his destiny
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Sisqoman(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2017
His how problem!
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Jaynom(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2017
0b100100111:

Th girl is worth more than his tour!

If I were him, I did just cancel the tour and lash the babe till she gets pregnant!

But at a time, while re idiots always very fertile? Better girls no dey conceive easily.

Lmfao .. if he gets her pregnant he'll retire from music
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by 0b100100111: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Jaynom:

Lmfao .. if he gets her pregnant he'll retire from music

If na you, you no go retire!

Infact! If I were in his shoes, I will stop listening to music after I quit it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by barallanee(f): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2017
ExpensiveG:
FANS dey always REACT why ?

but OP him no talk say him wan spend time with TEMI.... chai shockedshocked

my dear ask am o
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017
martineverest:
Who noticed that all men on nairaland are calling Mr eazi a smart guy?

Would they call a woman smart for dating a richer guy?

Hypocrites everywhere

It's like u are assuming smart is commending word in this context?...no it isn't....
The way the Nigerian police described Evans as smart...is the way we are calling Mr Eazi smart.....
Smart here is equal to a gold digging son of biitchh securing himself a plan B incase music doesn't work out
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Olulinks(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2017
enniewest:
Lol grin
You are beautiful. Are you married?
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by barallanee(f): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2017
nwakibie3:
U guys should keep on reacting like chemical; make una no go organize revolution grin grin
chemical reaction
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by martineverest(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2017
1StopRudeness:

It's like u are assuming smart is commending word in this context?...no it isn't....
The way the Nigerian police described Evans as smart...is the way we are calling Mr Eazi smart.....
Smart here is equal to a gold digging son of biitchh
they are indirectly hailing him.... While ladies are being called 'gold giggers' Olosho

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Naughtytboy: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2017
deepwater:
Proverbs 7

21 With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk.

22 All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deera stepping into a noose

23 till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life.

24 Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say.

25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths.

26Many are the victims she has brought down;
her slain are a mighty throng.

27 Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death.
oga no be dz kind of girl bible talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by marvin902(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2017
lord knows if i date this chick.
it wont be for love.. undecided undecided
she must turn baby-mama grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Solary530: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Who dey follow this Guy self
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Sanders250000: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Nice
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2017
martineverest:

Hypocrites everywhere

probably be calling her all kind of names and shouting olosho

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2017
martineverest:
they are indirectly hailing him.... While ladies are being called 'gold giggers' Olosho

If you insist.....its all PRO. and remaining in the spot light for Temi for a while.....they are just hanging out temporarily helping each others spot light presence...

u don't think high and mighty otedola will allow his daughter marry one tout just because he's holding a microphone....
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by deebsman1(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2017
Rubbish, error no 1 boy. Agreed u have a gem in ur hand boy but u should neva get distracted from ur hustle
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Mask off,fU¢k it mask off....chase a cheque,Never chase a chick!!!

His world don dey revolve around her bumbum sha

grin

Everybody trying to sound Hip grin
Oh and it's [b]Mask on, fucccck it, Mask off. grin. I am sorry oh and it's never chase a bitch
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by newslifeop: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Lies
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by adegeye38(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2017
when it comes to business, nothing else should be Paramount, unless something unavoidable or Paramount
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by adegeye38(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2017
when it comes to business, nothing else should be Paramount, unless something unavoidable or an emergency
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by hisMrs(f): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Who are the "we"
lmao, we are pencils in the hand of the creator
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by hisMrs(f): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Jaynom:
DJ Cuppy & Temi are gradually becoming Naija's Kardashians o!
I couldn't agree more

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by hisMrs(f): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2017
deepwater:
Proverbs 7

21 With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk.

22 All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deera stepping into a noose

23 till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life.

24 Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say.

25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths.

26Many are the victims she has brought down;
her slain are a mighty throng.

27 Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death.
let me not say my mind
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by PreciousBro: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2017
martineverest:

Hypocrites everywhere
There's already a name for them,.."Gold-diggers". There's smartness in it. They all want a rich guy but not all of them gets that.
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by chelsea4su(f): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Who is temi ?,who is eazi? Or sorry I know temi ,who is EAZI den.
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by CaeserVelli: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2017
martineverest:

Hypocrites everywhere

Saying "all the men" is reaching. Maybe some men way this. Of that number, most are just kidding. And they are kidding because it's amusing. It is amusing because it is improbable. It is improbable because it is against the run of nature.

Don't be mad at those comments. Laugh and move on.
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jaynom:
Where your treasure is, that's where your heart is. Smart guy. He knows she's a better investment! wink

I hope he keeps been wise and make the relationship head to the altar.

Unlike some guy wey village people don swear for.
Some guys were lucky to have babe like Temi but their love for various women and am a smart dumbbb player wil not make them enjoy the glory God has given them through that rich young girl. The girl ends up dropping their azzz like its hot!

Eazi? U fuccvk up? OYO..
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by YabaLeftist: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please get her pregnant fast.
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
YabaLeftist:
Please get her pregnant fast.

Lol not only pregnant!

Do u think shes naive?

And seriously pregnancy doesn't hold a babe down as yours without doing the normal marriage rites.
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by JoseRaji(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
I don't see where he said he was postponing his concert to spend time with his girlfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cindy Okafor Apologizes To Cloth Vendors, Shares Her Own Side Of The Story / Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin / Juliana Olayode's Sister Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.