Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React (31141 Views)

Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola / 'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / Fraudster Shops With Temi Otedola’s Credit Card While She Slept. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by danieljr: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
I wonder hw dis ''dog face'' manage get dat ''Money ind bank''; well is ur luck; bt try sow ur seed inside her b4 dat ur jazz on her fade up....Life is eazy!!!
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by Leonbonapart(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
deepwater:
Proverbs 7

21 With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk.

22 All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deera stepping into a noose

23 till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life.

24 Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say.

25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths.

26Many are the victims she has brought down;
her slain are a mighty throng.

27 Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death.
God bless you
People will quote and say you are jelous but mind them not.... Stick to this wisdom
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by paultogo: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
MrIcredible:
undecided
Mr eazi you for get sense o because that girl na all man bitch o

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by condomuser: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
This guy better Fvuck that pussy unprotected to give her belle and cancel his family's name from the book of Poverty grin
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by laykman(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
deepwater:
Proverbs 7

21 With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk.

22 All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deera stepping into a noose

23 till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life.

Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by AibeeNoble: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
I go love ooo tongue
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by KingOluwatobi: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
deepwater:
Proverbs 7

Jesu Mi ooooooo....
Fire On The Mountain!!!
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by apache77(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fernandowski:
I'm picking the money over these bitccchhhes anyday - OFFSET

But the money is the bitch. Or which tour/music or concert is worth $4b?
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2017
deepwater:
Proverbs 7

Oh, dear Bible, within you lies the answers to all that plagued men.
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2017
martineverest:
Who noticed that all men on nairaland are calling Mr eazi a smart guy?

Would they call a woman smart for dating a richer guy?

Hypocrites everywhere

Did I see you type "all men on nairaland"? Are you reading with your bumbum?
Re: Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2017
apache77:

But the money is the bitch. Or which tour/music or concert is worth $4b?

How is a girl who still depend on her father who by the way, is not worth anywhere close to $4b a $4b bitch?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) / Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin / DJ Cuppy Shares One Of The Hate Messages She Got In Her Dm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.