Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,900 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Story…a Little Boy Went To His Old Grandpa And Asked? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story…a Little Boy Went To His Old Grandpa And Asked? (254 Views)

'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story…a Little Boy Went To His Old Grandpa And Asked? by unitypeace: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
This article really blessed me today so, I am sharing it to bless someone as well. Enjoy….
——————————————————————-

A little boy went to his old grandpa and asked, “What’s the value of life?”
The grandpa gave him one stone and said, “Find out the value of this stone, but don’t sell it.”
Read more. www.beforegodanswer.com

Visit our website site NOW www.beforegodanswer.com for related articles

The knowledge and wisdom you have today can be a life changer for a better future. Some families and individuals have missed out to read what would help shape a better home and society. The best time to start is now. Nobody has all the answers.

The most interesting part is that the site comes with a forum where we share opinion, ideas and read comments. What you read learn and share today will make a big difference for a better society. We can not do it along by our self.

Your voice counts. Sign up and join the forum today which will take less than a minute. www.beforegodanswer.com

(1) (Reply)

Christianityupdate Now Ready / Pastor Rick's Daily Hope {03-08-2017} / Share A Joseph Prince/andrew Wommack Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.