Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

They Believe This Owl Is A Human (witch) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / They Believe This Owl Is A Human (witch) (880 Views)

Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Believe This Owl Is A Human (witch) by thesolutions(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Does it mean that every Owl is a witch.

This fine bird was killed by people in the community I stay. They believe it's a witch that couldn't go home on time.

I kept waiting for it to turn to a woman but nothing happened.

The people I discussed with said the witch will be lying dead on her bed.

Does it mean all Owl are witch.

Re: They Believe This Owl Is A Human (witch) by klassykute(m): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Na we we jare
Re: They Believe This Owl Is A Human (witch) by taylor88(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2017
lol
Re: They Believe This Owl Is A Human (witch) by BigBelleControl(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2017
In this part of the world, owls, cats especially black ones, bats are considered to be witch. You sleep with your legs on the wall, you're a witch. An ugly looking old woman is a witch.

Abeg, who don see witch before.

The only witch I know is Morgana.
Re: They Believe This Owl Is A Human (witch) by kessling: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2017
We will never change. It comes with the mentality. I saw beautiful owls with different colours at Ilorin during my service year. It was a bird,never resembled a witch
Re: They Believe This Owl Is A Human (witch) by olawaletimi(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2017
kessling:
We will never change. It comes with the mentality. I saw beautiful owls with different colours at Ilorin during my service year. It was a bird,never resembled a witch
How do you know an owl-witch when you see one?
Re: They Believe This Owl Is A Human (witch) by thesolutions(m): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2017
olawaletimi:
Mynd44 and Seun may know.
Re: They Believe This Owl Is A Human (witch) by kessling: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
olawaletimi:
An owl is an owl, a witch is a witch

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Has Conclusively Reveals His PROFESSION! (see Photos) / Quantum Link Services Limited Job Alert / For Those Of You Wondering What The Sand Filling At Oworo Is All About ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.