Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 (46423 Views)

One Of ISIS Chemical Weapons Sites Captured In Mosul / America Twisting Reality: Good Deaths In Mosul, Bad Deaths In Aleppo / Pix: War Of The Decade?Iraqi Forces Prepare To Take On 60000 Jihadists For Mosul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by unto(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Adeyinka12:
The outcome of war is always terrible . I hope Igbo drumming for war will learn from these.
Igbo's are not drumming for war they are so advance that they don't want to used like America and Britain are using politician in to keep Nigeria stagnant. No igbo man want a stagnant life tell me what u are still enjoying in the unity of Nigeria where a section of this country are causing problem to the whole country by being easily brain washed in the name of religion

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by seguun(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
impossible27:
you forgotten Saudi and yemen

He has stylishly forgotten Israel too
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by calyto: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
The guns and armoured tank that they(ISIS) use are not made in Turkey, Syria, or Saudi Arabia.
Ask yourself who they buy it from;Ask yourself who they sell oil to;Ask yourself why they also destroy mosques. If you think Saudi are the sponsors, why then did the Qataris not say so when they were accused of being one of the financiers?
Ask yourself why the focus of America is to remove Assad, rather than to destroy ISIS; Ask yourself why America and other world powers will buy your oil for $100 when they can buy from militias for less than $40.

Ikio:
in a region where we have powerful millitaries like turkey who allowed isil to kill kurd,Iran,syria,saudi isil was able to capture areas as big as southwest nigeria in two years u still blame the U.S i think Isil didn't capture anything muslims in that region just gave it to them. Before u write rubbish read sunni-shia wars fight and now isil was born
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by nNEOo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Adeyinka12:
BABA ARUGBO THINK TWICE

Oops me ? How 49 yr old boy com be arugbo. I no tel you say your mouth the smell
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by tonio2wo: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
America will one day pay for their evils! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by unitedsurv: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
They both deceived the UN with a fake report that Saddam is building Weapons of Mass Destruction and the UN for for their lies and they were allowed to carried out their mission. You can google it " Iraq Invasion " to broaden yourself bro.

I just read it.......it's so sad a local government representative said it was God that touched Jonathan's heart to concede defeat. he said US armies were in Niger and Cameroon ready to invade Nigeria if riot break up....all thanks to God and jona that dissapointed them

2 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by desmond2pk: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
I know one thing for sure, karma will surely fall on Tony Blair and Bush for their crime against humanity. Useless war mongers.

Saddam Hussein said it then but people are just getting his message.
bro, this is an Islamic civil war that started 1400 years ago. Weren't you not here when buhari and brutai killed 1000 shiites?

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by saintfaculty(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na to go buy Land Iraq o... grin
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Codes151(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
US handwork!

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by slap1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
This completely destroyed city would be rebuilt with uninterrupted power supply while Nigeria still battles erratic power supply and bleat Up NEPA whenever power is restored.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
US and Israel at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by ijayebonyi(f): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Human and war, violence haba! What do we gain from all these?
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by DJInfluence: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Iraqis were better off when a dictator was rulling them. America is the genesis of their problems because the 1991 war was unneccessary. They have lost more people, properties and fruit of life because of that war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by mikolo4us: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Islam....religion of peace.
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Ademat7(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrtegation99:
As far as I'm concerned, till human existence dies away. Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran and Syria and Palestine and Gaza would always be War Zones. They take war as a way of living.
Obviously u don't know what it feel like for an alien to take your wealth and spit in ur face..
Same thing that was done in iraq is what was repeated in Libya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Sagay212: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
I hope the ipod miscreants are seeing this. Let it sink into your brain. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Herrmes: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonySpike:
The Middle-East right from the ancient times has always been a theatre of crazy wars, massive widescale destructions and unrests. It you doubt me, go and read all the war stories in the Bible starting from the time of Abraham. They always have crazy and ruthless leaders like Hammurabi, Sargon, Darius, Nebuchadnezzar and so on. Even up to the time of Prophet Mohammed, the great jihads and crusades; it has always been mindless wars. The modern war going on there is basically the result of Islamic schisms dating over 1400 years old and the presence of Jews in that area after almost 2000 years. It will take an extraordinary figure to bring peace to that region but something has to give!
That is if the bible is true, isn't it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by d33types: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
I know one thing for sure, karma will surely fall on Tony Blair and Bush for their crime against humanity. Useless war mongers.

Saddam Hussein said it then but people are just getting his message.
Was it Blair and Bush that bombed the whole of Mosul? Yes, British and American soldiers fought and bombed. Did they also instigate the Isis to retaliate? You supporter of evil .
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
gimakon:
What prompted the War in Iraq. Syria i can understand is Assad, what happened in Iraq.

The war to me is 96% a Religious one, Not even political. Islam wants Iraq, when they cannot get it, it brought war. My opinion

The problem with folks like you is that, you fail to read. Simply cos of hatred for Islam. There's nothing religious about Iraq war. It's a very simple thing. Saddam Hussein was gonna drop USD for Euros in trading Oil and USA doesn't what that. Secondly, they said Hussein has WMD. Till date it's yet to found in Iraw and it's already ruined.

Finally, Tony Blair said they received false intelligence prior to their invasion of Iraq and Bush said God directed him to invade Iraq.

Check my signature. It's being there for a pretty long time. That's the main reason why Iraw was hit and Saddam fell. Same thing they did to Libya and doing in Syria.

Thanks to Russia, Iran, NK, China, Lebanon et al for not letting it happen else Assad would have died and Syria fell completely

Yet it's Islam that is the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
unitedsurv:

and why are these two men always blamed for what happened in Iraqi?

Cos they were the heads of two of the strongest counties on Earth. They headed two countries amongts the 5 eyes of the world. They are actually more than just two. Hilary Clinton is not left out neither is John McCain (Karma hit this one already with a brain tumor)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by ozoneboy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
simplyhonest:
the effects of war are always brutal.... I hope those beating drum wars on Nairaland will think twice....
Wots the relationship between referendum and war?
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by TonySpike: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Herrmes:
That is if the bible is true, isn't it?

The Bible holds the key to ancient historical knowledge of the Near East (or Middle East). To some people it may be a book of fiction but modern archaeological discoveries have verified a number of these stories, even in this modern age. One of such discovery is here:

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-sites-places/jerusalem/did-i-find-king-davids-palace/
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Justuceleague2: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
simplyhonest:
the effects of war are always brutal.... I hope those beating drum wars on Nairaland will think twice....

No they won't, some will say one image is colored the other is black and white
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
unitedsurv:

I just read it.......it's so sad a local government representative said it was God that touched Jonathan's heart to concede defeat. he said US armies were in Niger and Cameroon ready to invade Nigeria if riot break up....all thanks to God and jona that dissapointed them

Did you know USA were in our waters on two occasions? China detected one of them.

The beauty about this thread is that, the front page was filled with people who know their onions and wrote facts devoid of sentiments. It would have been something else if it was the ignorant, bigot, sentimental people who wrote first.

Seun needs to revamp this site cos front page comments means alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by lhawarl1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
The pics were just edited, 'negative' photo edit effect
whitebeard:
Even the river turn black..
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by rkennyking(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
gimakon:
What prompted the War in Iraq. Syria i can understand is Assad, what happened in Iraq.

The war to me is 96% a Religious one, Not even political. Islam wants Iraq, when they cannot get it, it brought war. My opinion

nope brother, Iraqi war that lead to this breakdown in order is commonly called golf war. The two Bush (us President) destroyed the beautiful country and the results is this . You can research on golf war. It's so annoying, how they destroyed this country for no reason. Every American is aware of this evil act , this very reason was why Obama was elected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by bestpunterever: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
5DMindset:
Yes, I believe I am an idiot. Any more insults ?
no
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Herrmes: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
TonySpike:

The Bible holds the key to ancient historical knowledge of the Near East (or Middle East). To some people it may be a book of fiction but modern archaeological discoveries have verified a number of these stories, even in this modern age. One of such discovery is here:

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-sites-places/jerusalem/did-i-find-king-davids-palace/
Now, why would I believe this? Modern archaeological discoveries have not verified sh!t.
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
rkennyking:
nope brother, Iraqi war that lead to this breakdown in order is commonly called golf war. The two Bush (us President) destroyed the beautiful country and the results is this . You can research on golf war. It's so annoying, how they destroyed this country for no reason. Every American is aware of this evil act , this very reason was why Obama was elected.

Really? Gulf war?
http://www.history.com/topics/persian-gulf-war
Is this exactly the gulf war you talking about or another gulf war? grin relax 5 questions I want to ask you here.

Question 1, why did Saddam Hussein order the invasion of kuwait.

Question 2 ,attacking a US based territory (Kuwait) and you expect the US to keep quiet and watch their alliance with the middle east drool in fear?

Question 3, Did you do laws of armed conflict in school? Else what do you understand by truce? And when truce fails, what exactly is the next measure?

Question 4, what exactly prompted Saddam to hands down want to invade Kuwait

Now final question, why would the US fight a nation as well as Britain and other western nation "want to steal oil" according to one slowpoke here, when they have Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain to deal with. Or you don't know these three nations export oil to the US which in turn has reserves of oil in Texas?
C'mon I need answers now.
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lol,
Sounds legit. So I want to drop currency price, and a fight broke out? grin hmm

Ok, let's do this the easy way, links for us to see.

Yes, I didn't say it for you to love. Islam is the major problem

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-the-iraq-war-became-a-war-on-christians/

That should help you further.

ollah1:

The problem with folks like you is that, you fail to read. Simply cos of hatred for Islam. There's nothing religious about Iraq war. It's a very simple thing. Saddam Hussein was gonna drop USD for Euros in trading Oil and USA doesn't what that. Secondly, they said Hussein has WMD. Till date it's yet to found in Iraw and it's already ruined.

Finally, Tony Blair said they received false intelligence prior to their invasion of Iraq and Bush said God directed him to invade Iraq.

Check my signature. It's being there for a pretty long time. That's the main reason why Iraw was hit and Saddam fell. Same thing they did to Libya and doing in Syria.

Thanks to Russia, Iran, NK, China, Lebanon et al for not letting it happen else Assad would have died and Syria fell completely

Yet it's Islam that is the problem.
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
gimakon:
Lol,
Sounds legit. So I want to drop currency price, and a fight broke out? grin hmm

Ok, let's do this the easy way, links for us to see.

Don't be lazy. The internet is free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / Rat Is Tied Up And Publicly Shamed For 'stealing Rice' In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.