Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Police Arrest Fake Recruitment Syndicate In Edo (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Fake Recruitment Syndicate In Edo (pic) (11492 Views)

Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes / Exotic Vehicles Recovered From Car Snatching Syndicate In Anambra State. Photos / Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Fake Recruitment Syndicate In Edo (pic) by teelaw4life(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
NothingDoMe:
You still don't have sense. Kanu said Benue and Rivers. He didn't say south south. So where did he mention Edo?

Edo has never been part of the Biafran map at any time. In fact afonjas created a map with Edo in it. Said Edo is part of the Oodua republic.

Why can't you just admit to your fucckup?

Ewedu

Lmao, you are the most brainwashed idiot I've ever interacted with in my whole life. I'm just getting to understand your childish logic. Only Kanu decides which state is Biafran and which is not lol... since he mentioned Benue and Rivers, please tell me, what about the likes of Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta and Co?

Oga, you're a brainwashed Ipod and i have no idea why I'm wasting precious time enlightening you.
Re: Police Arrest Fake Recruitment Syndicate In Edo (pic) by NothingDoMe: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
teelaw4life:

Lmao, you are the most brainwashed idiot I've ever interacted with in my whole life. I'm just getting to understand your childish logic. Only Kanu decides which state is Biafran and which is not lol... since he mentioned Benue and Rivers, please tell me, what about the likes of Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta and Co?

Oga, you're a brainwashed Ipod and i have no idea why I'm wasting precious time enlightening you.
You still don't have sense.

The origin of this stupid noise is that you called the people of Edo flattties. Edo people are not flattties

You shouldn't be stupid as to look for any means to attack ipob including insulting the great people of Edo that have never in any way associated with biafra either by maps, demonstrations, or publications.

Why can't you just stop being stupid? Edo's are not flattties. Is that too much for your Afonja brain to comprehend?

teelaw4life:
Flats. I'll say no more.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fake Recruitment Syndicate In Edo (pic) by greatman247(m): 6:51am On Jul 22, 2017
Angelb4:
My Edo is beginning to gather bad news o. Oga Govo pls do something quickly.

You call this a bad news from Edo state? You must be kidding. It's a great news when the Edo state police nabbed the syndicate and get rid of such from the state and Niger Delta a a whole.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Fake Recruitment Syndicate In Edo (pic) by Humble2017(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2019
What is nigeria turning into?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Kidnapping Rwandan Woman From Kolkata, India / EFCC Arraigns Ngozi Olejeme, Former NSITF Chairman for Over ₦1Billion Fraud / Lawyer Detained For Seeking Client’s Bail Hospitalised, Seeks Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.