Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) (60504 Views)

Akwa Ibom Man With Head Cancer Whose Photos Went Viral Undergoes Surgery(pics) / 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Kogi Man Hit By An Unusual Type Of Cancer (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by Chimourinho(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
lofty900:
This guy should be flown out ASAP for surgery. Divine healing fall on you
Do you know the dude on yr pics is salivating coz of the Indian hemp stash he is looking at inside the bottle? in case you feel say na prayer him dy arrange hands to come pray.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
abasimbo!did he offend his ancestors.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nothing is impossible 4 God, may God heal him.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
and a useless Apabio would not see this now rather it is pvssies under skirt the idiot will running after....Foolish Senators
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by Rajosh(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I suggest mercy-killing for him.
It hasn't gotten to that. It can be corrected via surgery. Euthanasia should be the last option when all has been done and no improvement.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by naija4jump: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
fratermathy:
This is really scary. What could have cause this?

OP you should have left his account number so that people can donate.

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by 1stGenius(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NO WAY BUDDY! IT CAN BE TREATED.
JUST WISH HIM QUICK RECOVERY BECAUSE SURELY GOOD PEOPLE GONNA HELP HIM OUT.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
This one that is suppose to be censored is not.. If nah breast and yarsh now unah go censor am..

Chai this kind suffer God have mercy
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by bluice2(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
lofty900:
I know what nairaland girls will be looking at is his 6 packs. undecided

Very bizarre statement
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
I pray God sends his healing powers upon him. I hate seeing pple suffer.....I wish am in a position to help.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by ngelbee(f): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wadafuk
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by banme1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
blackbeau1:
Oh lord! Out of the all well to do peeps in akwa ibom, can nobody give him 2 Mil?
watch out. now that he is on the net. people will assist.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by banme1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fourwinds:
and a useless Apabio would not see this now rather it is pvssies under skirt the idiot will running after....Foolish Senators
don't talk like this pls. now that this news is on the net something will be be done
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chimourinho:

Do you know the dude on yr pics is salivating coz of the Indian hemp stash he is looking at inside the bottle? in case you feel say na prayer him dy arrange hands to come pray.
lolz. You're very funny. But you're right. I just looked at it right now

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
The situation this young man found himself can be handled by the government of his state. Why wait till he dies ?
God in His mercies will provide solutons to his problems
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by kabillion(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is heart breaking. Divine healing
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
banme1:
watch out. now that he is on the net. people will assist.
I hope so
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by OGLI: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jehovah!

Let your kingdom come!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by henrie59: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
I pray may your helpper surface now as save you
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by opeolu202: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This guy and nonsense

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by Damminglola(f): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
lofty900:
I know what nairaland girls will be looking at is his 6 packs. undecided

Gawd have mercy on you!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Damminglola:

Gawd have mercy on you!!!! grin grin grin
amen cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by rasco2000me: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
ALLAH WHO HV A HEALING POWERS TO START TO HEAL U FROM. THIS. MOMENT
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bubu needs it more than the poor boy..God's healing on you boy
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
signature2012:
The state government should intervene and help out this young man.

Unfortunately the government wont when its not 1km of road that will be constructed with 30 billion naira
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
similar to buhari brain Cancer
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
were are all those crooked so that pastors? who claim the raise the dead, the are all needed now, nigeria a country full with so called men of God and this is happening to this man.

if truely it's cancer he has no chance of survival.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by monaug5: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
How do we know it isn't a tumour?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) by mzzhavilah(f): 5:22am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

suggest mercy killing for urself cos u are dangerously stupid and heartless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) / Woman Had Chemo & Breast Removal Surgery For A Cancer She Never Had / Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.