Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Goat Born With Demonic Face Allegedly Terrorizing Locals In Argentina(pics) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Goat Born With Demonic Face Allegedly Terrorizing Locals In Argentina(pics) (923 Views)

This Insect Has Been Swarming And Terrorizing Me Of Recent (pics) / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) / Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Born With Demonic Face Allegedly Terrorizing Locals In Argentina(pics) by teegrams(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2017
A baby goat was born with such terrifying demonic features, shocked locals called the police ,Mirror said.

Owner Gladys Oveido was left "deeply surprised" when she saw the face of the new arrival on her farm.

The kid, which was sadly stillborn, was born with "protruding eyes" in San Luis province, central Argentina.

Gladys was not surprised the goat's arrival attracted so much attention.

She said: "The rest of the baby is normal, it only has deformations in the head. It is unusual what happened."

The picture of the goat was taken by Gladys's daughter-in-law who posted it on social media where it was widely shared.

Some even alerted local police who dispatched an officer to the farm to document the bizarre find.

Mirror News
See more photos : http://rayoonline.com/see-photos-goat-born-demonic-face/

Re: Goat Born With Demonic Face Allegedly Terrorizing Locals In Argentina(pics) by zico530(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2017
End time goat
Re: Goat Born With Demonic Face Allegedly Terrorizing Locals In Argentina(pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Top Of the Morning to My NL Friends.

Top of the day to NL Family Members.

Today, in everything you all do, you will have a reason to Smile.

If you are going for an Interview, you will be successful.

IF you are going out to work, you will experience Favour.

If you are due to give birth, your delivery will be safe and smooth.

If you are expecting a Job, you will find one.

If you are hungry, you will be filled.

I bless you Day and Pray that you continue to grow from strength to strength.

To the Downtrodden, I encourage you to get up and fight for your life. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

To the Heart Broken, Cheer up! There is more to life than a failed marriage, relationship and business.

We are Nigerians, We are Afonja's, We are Igbo's, We are Humans, We must Love ourselves.

IT TAKES LOVE, PATRIOTISM AND PEACE TO GROW A NATION.

BACK TO TODAY"S BUSINESS
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Its another day free day, YES FREE angry

I am Off work, so i am spending time BEING YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.

OK

Continue. angry angry angry angry

I am in my room, come and beat me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Goat Born With Demonic Face Allegedly Terrorizing Locals In Argentina(pics) by CHOPUP411(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
I think time is ripe for rapture
Re: Goat Born With Demonic Face Allegedly Terrorizing Locals In Argentina(pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Ewww!
Re: Goat Born With Demonic Face Allegedly Terrorizing Locals In Argentina(pics) by wahles(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2017
StephDamielola:
Top Of the Morning to My NL Friends.

Top of the day to NL Family Members.

Today, in everything you all do, you will have a reason to Smile.

If you are going for an Interview, you will be successful.

IF you are going out to work, you will experience Favour.

If you are due to give birth, your delivery will be safe and smooth.

If you are expecting a Job, you will find one.

If you are hungry, you will be filled.

I bless you Day and Pray that you continue to grow from strength to strength.

To the Downtrodden, I encourage you to get up and fight for your life. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

To the Heart Broken, Cheer up! There is more to life than a failed marriage, relationship and business.

We are Nigerians, We are Afonja's, We are Igbo's, We are Humans, We must Love ourselves.

IT TAKES LOVE, PATRIOTISM AND PEACE TO GROW A NATION.

BACK TO TODAY"S BUSINESS
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Its another day free day, YES FREE angry

I am Off work, so i am spending time BEING YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.

OK

Continue. angry angry angry angry

I am in my room, come and beat me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
knock! Knock

(1) (Reply)

Big Bone Rottweiller Pup For Sale Male / Another Banger Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale...she Is A Beast / Elephants Are Actually Smarter Than Dogs Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.