Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Price Or Rear Brake Drum - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Price Or Rear Brake Drum (1670 Views)

Toyota Corolla Sport 2007- Brake And Quench Issues / Symptoms Of Bad Or Failing Brake Pads / Brake Failure: These Are What To Do When You Have One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Or Rear Brake Drum by stanfford: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2017
Good morning gurus in the house, I think my mechanic is extorting me, I have resolved to always buy parts myself and give to him to fix, because I discovered he is systematically extorting me and I will still pay for his work manship.

Pls what's the price of complete rear brake drum? The vehicle is Toyota Camry 2004 big daddy.

I want to change the two, I don't mind buying from u, if the price is good, but most importantly I want to know the price.

Thank you Nairalanders.

Re: Price Or Rear Brake Drum by stanfford: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Complete set is all I need
Re: Price Or Rear Brake Drum by Autopartz: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
stanfford:
Complete set is all I need

The Complete set is between 20k - 23k depending on the seller.

You could also bookmark the website in our signature to verify the prices your mechanic gives you in future.

Send us an email to the email address in our signature for further enquires.
Re: Price Or Rear Brake Drum by stanfford: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ok thanks....just replied ur mail
Autopartz:

The Complete set is between 20k - 23k depending on the seller.

You could also bookmark the website in our signature to verify the prices your mechanic gives you in future.

Send us an email to the email address in our signature for further enquires.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m? / How Can I Know A Good Car Engine / Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.