Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) (5635 Views)

Win A FREE Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition On Twitter / TECNO Launches Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition. / TECNO Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition Specification And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Proud XIAOMITE

But this phone ia Dope
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by NCP: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Marketer's review device.

henry007:
Kindly check out my Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition unboxing video and full specs.

See available RAM and storage compared to the Original Camon CX in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afum8lnEKi4&index=9&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4THIm-C6oP7-rjQHctJD-uk&t=15s

Kindly subscribe to my channel, Thanks.
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Ennyholar:

That's a picture of the Launching of the Boom J8 with Orange last year in May.

This is all you got ? A back drop and picture ?

Show me press release in a recognised foreign media detailing terms of the partnership and pricing?

Show to store locations with verifiable addresses, contact numbers and emails and I will show you a liar
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2017
Ennyholar:

That's a picture of the Launching of the Boom J8 with Orange last year in May.

For all those following this topic let me explain what tecno did last year

Last year around April I think they had a third party tech enthusiasts and mobile service companies try to push j8 sales in Egypt

Now let me explain one thing to you, the j8 pushed there is not the same being sold here in Nigeria , even the CX being pushed via orange Egypt are of far better build quality than those in Nigeria .

Nigerians get sold the bottom heap garbage , but despite this tecno is classed with low end knock of devices like dolphin in Egypt

Tecno have no store in Egypt they try to sell via Julia to orange subscribers In a tier 2 distribution agreement

So don't be fooled you can read below link and you will see where as usual they lie about being all over the country , while also being contradictory by selling via Julia.

So going by this logic tecnis idea of being all over a country is if your local e-commerce website which delivers across your country agrees to sell their garbage phones

#team Nokia

https://www.orange.eg/en/about/media-center/press-kit/orange-jumia-support-4g-tecno-smartphone-camon-cx-617-event

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by shiftback: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
scarycuteface:
That is why it is a Limited Edition. Has to be different
made for people that wants to stand out. people like us grin
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by frankyvalll(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gionee m6 for sale at 75,000 or swap with tecno phantom 6 plus or any high end Android.
gionee m6 specs:
64gb internal memory
4gb ram
13mp primary camera with dual flash
8 mp secondary camera
secret encryption key
memory card slot for up to 256gb
5000mah battery
1.8ghz processor etc. contact is 0*eight*0*three*eight*7*8*four*5*zero*8
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Norman4real(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

You are very uninformed

Lies lies and more lies

Dude Tecno is sold where in Asia ? Hahahahahahajahajajajajaajnananananananaa
.why not in her mother country China ?

Xaomi, ZTE, Lenovo are sold here and in China but not on Tecno , infinix or itel store ?

I will state again you are a pathological liar and a recedivits chump

Vietnam is as law less as Nigeria ... Tecno is not sold in North Africa save for Ethiopia

It is not sold in Morroco, Algeria , Egypt or Tunisia

You are an uninformed marketer who lies

Just like the others quoting me

Tecno is not sold in Europe at all neither is itel not infinix

Charity does begin at home right ? Or is Tecno ,infinix or itel a Nigerian company ?

They are Chinese !!! And won't be sold in China because Chinese people don't use garbage

You guys can't even open a store in Uganda talkless of south Africa ..

You can come on here and lie to groundnut sellers not educated people

Chump

Oya open a Tecno store in the UK where mancity merchandise are sold and sell this garbage

You won't even be allowed into any sane country with this trash
For your information i'm not even Nigerian. I'm from Uganda and you have no idea how many Tecno shops are in this country. They're in each and every town.

All these other countries you speak of like Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria all have tecno products. If you doubt it do a simple google search and find out yourself. Only country i accept that doesn't have Tecno is South Africa.

Have you ever seen Tecno models like the i7 and i5 in Africa No thats because those models are sold only in Asian countries. Its not that these aren't accepted in Africa but its a marketing strategy that your shallow mind can't understand.

Allow me to conclude by saying you are shamelessly ignorant and it would help you in future to make use of you data to make quick simple research before exposing your bluntness.
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Norman4real:

For your information i'm not even Nigerian. I'm from Uganda and you have no idea how many Tecno shops are in this country. They're in each and every town.

All these other countries you speak of like Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria all have tecno products. If you doubt it do a simple google search and find out yourself. Only country i accept that doesn't have Tecno is South Africa.

Have you ever seen Tecno models like the i7 and i5 in Africa No thats because those models are sold only in Asian countries. Its not that these aren't accepted in Africa but its a marketing strategy that your shallow mind can't understand.

Allow me to conclude by saying you are shamelessly ignorant and it would help you in future to make use of you data to make quick simple research before exposing your bluntness.

Men stop the childish lies

Post addresses , contact numbers or hush up

Tecno only sells via Julia Egypt they have no single store presence in the country stop lying

You should have said you are from Russia and tecno sells in Russia

Tell me why hasn't Google recodnised your devices till date ?

No Google approved OTA updates ?? Why ?

Why are you trying so hard to sell lies as facts?

Oh same way you guys boast bold specs on the boxes of your phones and in advertising but always the real phones fall far behind expectations

Pleeeez spare me the rubbish the world has moved beyond beer palor journalism and false claiks
I can bring over 20 different adverts you guys had for several different models and I can produce twice that number of users online complaints of how batteries never live up to claims or screens are so poor and camera quality is horrible

These are the reasons most countries won't allow your company have an official presence

Tecno and Infinix phones being sold from the back of a truck is not the same as having official presence in a country Einstein

Okay let me simplify it further post the addresses of your carlcare and 3chub stores in Egypt now

Also your tecno offices in Egypt or hush up

Ask me same for Nokia in over 80 countries I will post store address and service center addresses plus even email of customer support locally
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Norman4real(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Tecno only sells via Julia Egypt they have no single store presence in the country stop lying

Oh same way you guys boast bold specs on the boxes of your phones and in advertising but always the real phones fall far behind expectations

Pleeeez spare me the rubbish the world has moved beyond beer palor journalism and false claiks
I can bring over 20 different adverts you guys had for several different models and I can produce twice that number of users online complaints of how batteries never live up to claims or screens are so poor and camera quality is horrible

These are the reasons most countries won't allow your company have an official presence

Tecno and Infinix phones being sold from the back of a truck is not the same as having official presence in a country Einstein

Okay let me simplify it further post the addresses of your carlcare and 3chub stores in Egypt now

Ask me same for Nokia in over 80 countries I will post store address and service center addresses plus even email of customer support locally

I said i'm from Uganda, not Egypt. if you want details about tecno in Egypt here, i did a google search and found a link to their facebook page, knock yourself out. https://www.facebook.com/Carlcare-Egypt-1775130826043304/

And for your information, 3C hub is not a tecno owned company, its simply a retailer. It has no presence in Uganda, Kenya or anywhere outside Nigeria that i know of so dont expect it to follow Tecno everywhere it goes
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Norman4real(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

And please dont refer to me as "You guys" coz i do not work for tecno. I've used their products(C9 and H6) and everything else i know is because i'm a better google search user than you are.
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2017
Norman4real:

And please dont refer to me as "You guys" coz i do not work for tecno. I've used their products(C9 and H6) and everything else i know is because i'm a better google search user than you are.

Alright Google master I here you

But post the facts dude
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Norman4real(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Alright Google master I here you

But post the facts dude
Thats all i've done, i've given you facts. Things you ask about software updates and being verified by google are stuff i have no clarity about. All i know from experience is that the phones work just fine and are no different from any other android phone company out there.
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Norman4real:

I said i'm from Uganda, not Egypt. if you want details about tecno in Egypt here, i did a google search and found a link to their facebook page, knock yourself out. https://www.facebook.com/Carlcare-Egypt-1775130826043304/

And for your information, 3C hub is not a tecno owned company, its simply a retailer. It has no presence in Uganda, Kenya or anywhere outside Nigeria that i know of so dont expect it to follow Tecno everywhere it goes

Hahahahaha

As i said no tecno presence in Egypt , the carlcare center was plagued by so many customer complaints that the Facebook page is even dormant

Please don't ever try to portray tecno as a premium brand it's nothing but substandard garbage

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Norman4real:

Thats all i've done, i've given you facts. Things you ask about software updates and being verified by google are stuff i have no clarity about. All i know from experience is that the phones work just fine and are no different from any other android phone company out there.

Tecno and Infinix and Itel are garbage

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Norman4real:

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Norman4real(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Hahahahaha

As i said no tecno presence in Egypt , the carlcare center was plagued by so many customer complaints that the Facebook page is even dormant

Please don't ever try to portray tecno as a premium brand it's nothing but substandard garbage

Hahahahahhahahahaha all i see here are people complaining. But at least we know its there. But even with all other brands, there will always be people that arent satisfied with customer care service. I think Carlcare's issue is that it handles too many brands at a time. It handles Tecno, iTel, Infinix and Syinix. Personally i hope i never have to take my phone there.
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Norman4real:

Hahahahahhahahahaha all i see here are people complaining. But at least we know its there. But even with all other brands, there will always be people that arent satisfied with customer care service. I think Carlcare's issue is that it handles too many brands at a time. It handles Tecno, iTel, Infinix and Syinix. Personally i hope i never have to take my phone there.

I repeat fir the umpteenth time post the address of tecno or infinix office in Egypt

I still standy ground they have no physical presence

All they do is sell via jumia Egypt like all their party unlicensed brands do

Yet despite this Egyptians do not like these brands because they know they are sub standard

I rest my case

Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Norman4real:

What did i just read

You write this off as normal customer service issues ?

Okay let's look at carlcare Nigeria where these companies have a physical presence

Quote this every new tecno brand have thousands of buyers flooding carlcare with repairs barely a week or few days after release

Infact this has become the norm

Why? Because transsion doesn't have any standard Q&A unit

They carry out junk testing and flood the markets because the countries they sell in have no standard hence why there is a common trait in countries where they have physical presence like Kenya, Nigeria, India and Ethiopia

But any country with real standards the only way they try to enter is via ecommerce websites because as we both know anything can be sold online
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Norman4real:

Don't believe me ?
Wait just 48 hours after this so called limited edition Camon CX launches
Then visit any carlcare center in Lagos or if you have a friend there send them

You will see buyers with complaints, it's a different thing if these is not so usual but with every middle released from inception

Infact it's been accepted as their standard
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Ejadike(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2017
How do I get this device and upgrade from my Tecno Camon CX? Money fall on me.
Re: First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) by Norman4real(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Don't believe me ?
Wait just 48 hours after this so called limited edition Camon CX launches
Then visit any carlcare center in Lagos or if you have a friend there send them

You will see buyers with complaints, it's a different thing if these is not so usual but with every middle released from inception

Infact it's been accepted as their standard

I guess everyone has personal experiences with phones. Its not unusual for phone units to have factory defects but i can tell you that on my side i have very minimal complaints. I bought my C9 last year in june and i've never had to see a mechanic even once. I know its performance is not high end so i keep that in mind even when i notice it heat up when i'm gaming or multitasking. But overall it was money well spent on my end. People who have issues with phones never cease to end whether its samsung, HTC, sony, lenovo... all phones are just pieces of technology.
However i cant defend customer care centres because i know guys there are not professional at times

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Apple Watch With A Bigger Display, A Built-in Electrocardiogram And More / MTN Cancels Their Cheapest Talk Plan, Trutalk+ / Can A Lost Or Stolen Phone Be Tracked While Switched Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.