Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: (1244 Views)

Nairaland Is Unfair To Christians / Nairaland Is Anti-christ / Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Raylight2(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
I used to be very interested in Nairaland but I discovered that there are so many people out there who just come here to make attacking post.

If you really want to know Jesus visit my blog www.ijiwadejames..com you will find it helpful to your spiritual life.

Your spiritual welfare is my concern.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by AbuZola3(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2010
Which jesus , the one that cried on the cross like a goat ?
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Which jesus , the one that cried on the cross  like a goat ?
still better than a criminal& a thief in person of mohammad
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by karo93: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
@Abu Zola
jesus died that bloody death on the cross to wash away your sins that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.his blood has taken the place of cattle and rams.God made it clear in the old testament that blood shed is important for washing away sins. if you dont believe in jesus get your rams ready cos there is no way you would get to heaven with all that sin.
there is still time to believe in him to cleanse you of your sins.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

later you'll say people are raining hot blows on islam

if you dont need your tear ducts then donate them to a needy person.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2010
Thats y xtians dnt do yeye sacrifices moslems do yrly.D blood of jesus speaks better things than d blood of rams,goats&cow dat moslems kills yrly
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by AbuZola3(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2010
Tpia- ceasefire cancelled since thursday so matsa.

@kay- tell me, how can a person who couldn't save himself and cried for help mathew 27:46 'crying with a loud voice he said,'my God, my God why dd you forsake me ?'

how can this crying god aid you when in terms of danger he couldn't save himself. Wake up peepz
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 06, 2010
^^ you must assume i follow your senseless posts all over nl

was i aware there was a "ceasefire"?

no- care to fill me in since you think you're that important?

who was making war with you anyway? Your enemies?
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by karo93: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2010
@Abu Zola
first tins first jesus is not a god
jesus foretold his death which shows that that is the purpose for which he came to earth. he cried because the pains were real(it would not be special if he could not feel the pain)but he was ready to bear it all to redeem man to God
if he saved himself he would not have fulfilled his mission here on earth
and i dont think it would have bin much fun killing rams and sprinkling blood every now and then
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Tpia-  ceasefire cancelled since  thursday so matsa.

@kay- tell me, how can a person who couldn't save himself and cried for help mathew 27:46 'crying with a loud voice he said,'my God, my God why dd you forsake me ?'

how can this crying god aid you when in terms of danger he couldn't save himself. Wake up peepz
Till today God still answers prayers in Jesus' name u re pointless.Why do moslems put pbuh after mohammads name?
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by spoilt(f): 12:41am On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Excuse you! angry
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by AbuZola3(m): 12:50am On Feb 06, 2010
@tpia- i don't have ur time.

@toba- is late, go to bed before your ND 2 part time lecturer flog you if you come late.

@kay- don't tell me lies, i have argued with many christians on this section and they attested that jesus is in inseparatable God, so what are u saying, jesus said,
john 10:30 'i and the father are one'

isaiah 7:14 'therefore the lord will give u a sign. The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son and we will call him immanuel'
immanuel literally means 'GOD WITH US, see also mathew 1:23 for ref
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 06, 2010
let me see- MEND ended ceasefire, abuzola also ended ceasefire

the guy is a ganja hero
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by AbuZola3(m): 1:04am On Feb 06, 2010
U dey look for my wahala o. Plz leave,
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

U dey look for my wahala o. Plz leave,
What will u do to him? Anyway war is sanctioned in d koran with enormous rewards promised to those who fight for allah according to sura4:74
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by AbuZola3(m): 1:23am On Feb 06, 2010
Another wayward blunder from the semi literate boy, in ur ND program weren't you taught to use she for a female gender ?
*shakes head* oma sè o
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Another wayward blunder from the semi literate boy, in your ND program weren't you taught to use she for a female gender ?
*shakes head* oma sè o
See ode hahaha. Does tpia's name have any sex inscription of m or f ? sorry 4 those that brought u up
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by karo93: 1:37am On Feb 06, 2010
@Abu Zola
I do not wish to derail the thread but what jesus meant by that is( john3:35-the father loves the son and has put EVERYTHING in his power)which means that the father knows that whatever the son does is what he would have done hence anything that proceeds from the son is the same as the father which is why they are one.

so what s ur opinion as i ve told u why he cried on the cross
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 06, 2010
this reincarnated abuzola is just as daft as the old one.

Anyway, if he has issues with crying, then he can donate his tear ducts to the needy, like i suggested.

Since he doesnt need or use his own.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by AbuZola3(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2010
@toba, lol , oh i see, as from now on mary, rebecca equals to He. Lmao. What a dunce.

@kay- Jesus is the son of god and an inseparatable part of god. Jesus died, he cried and was brutally beaten see mathew 26:67.

How can a heavenly god be treated that way. The level of u nigerians blasphemy makes me fear if another tsunami will spare nigeria. Thank God am not in nigeria
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by karo93: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
@Abu Zola
you still dont get my point -jesus cried because he was as human as you and me(the same way you would have felt the pain is the same way he felt it)
if he did not suffer the pain then what was the use of him dying on the cross
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Raylight2(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
@Abu Zola
tell me, how can a person who couldn't save himself and cried for help mathew 27:46 'crying with a loud voice he said,'my God, my God why dd you forsake me ?'

how can this crying god aid you when in terms of danger he couldn't save himself. Wake up peepz]tell me, how can a person who couldn't save himself and cried for help mathew 27:46 'crying with a loud voice he said,'my God, my God why dd you forsake me ?'

Jesus was forsaken by the father because he was carrying the sin of the whole world. Habakkuk 1:13 says "God is of a purer eye than to behold iniquity".

He cried because he came into this earth in the human form and not as God and all human are bound to feel pains. At first Jesus came in the human form, burn in a manger but when he is coming back, he is going to come in the glory of the father to separate the sheep from the goat and all the earth will be shaken.

My brother, this Jesus you're speaking against today, you might search for him tomorrow with all your heart but it might be too late. Jesus loves you thats just the message. He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleans us from all unrighteousness. Visit www.ijiwadejames..com and read God's word tittle Christ's Call to Repentance and your life will never be the same again.

Ask any question there and I will get the answer through to you.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by AbuZola3(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2010
@kay- so in conjunction jesus is not God, am i right ?
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by karo93: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2010
@Abu Zola
very right, jesus is not God
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by AbuZola3(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2010
Interesting ! But why do many christian take him as God ? Why the misconception
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Abuzcla: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

@kay- so in conjunction jesus is not God, am i  right ?
My name sake,did u mean in conclusion rather than in conjunction becos conjunction doesnt make sense.
I read ur post earlier trying to correct fif09&toba.So watch it next time
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by AbuZola3(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2010
Poster above me aka mazaje, you are a fool, and stop following me around if you don't want to explode. Get that. Go and check the meaning of conjunction and learn from it. Banza kawai
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Abuzcla: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Poster above me aka mazaje, you are a fool, and stop following me around if you don't want to explode. Get that. Go and check the meaning of conjunction and learn from it. Banza kawai
I heard a lot about u,b4 i registered on NL.Peep called u terrorist&several other bad names.Now i hav confirmed dat u deserve such names.U re a shame to muslims.With peep like u,i will neva return to islam,a filthy religion.
Whats d meaning of conjunction&what relevance does it hav within d context of ur usage? Waka
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by AbuZola3(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
Mazaje- you are a fool and undignified malu. According to ur dico words have only one meaning ba, well is not true whoever taught you lied. A word can have up to 6 meaning. Get that to ur sick head mazaje
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by Abuzcla: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Mazaje- you are a fool and undignified malu. According to your dico words have only one meaning ba, well is not true whoever taught you lied. A word can have up to 6 meaning. Get that to your sick head mazaje
Who d hell are u? I will ask u again, u used conjuction,what is d relevance of conjunction within d context of ur usage
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by nuclearboy(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
@Abuzola:

This one that youre yapping Mazaje ehn? If He find sthis thread and lands on you, even your angel fatai or is it jibril will run away and hide in shame.

Just keep yabbing him till he lands on you, you hear.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
Poster, what have you been smoking on? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Different Names Of God And What Do They Mean? / Powerful Spiritual Minds, Sun Of God, Frosbel.your Attention Is Needed Here / Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.