Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: (1247 Views)

Nairaland Is Unfair To Christians / Nairaland Is Anti-christ / Why Is It That Nairaland Is Full Of Fanatics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by AbuZola3(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2010
@mazaje am not the one to teach you your academic.

Nuclearboy- why not consult your filthy spirit, oh holy spirit to fix your brain damage
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
Let me be the first to say this,

I am blissfully pleased to see Muslims and Christians openly and un-reservedly criticizing the others belief in such rancid and insulting manner, devoid of all sense of instructional religion, ethics and polite aphorisms from the Holy Book(s) grin

This is truly how the trend should continue. my word, if these discussions where to be hosted in Iraq or Yemen or The Vatican, Seun would have been served up on a stake (thru his lower orifice) and slowly roasted till his eyes pop out.

Keep this up you guys, you are the very essense of progressive society where free speech is explored to its fullest without fear of beheadings, invasions or burning at the stake. grin

This is truly a precious experience for me

Thank you and Peace in the Middle-East
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by AbuZola3(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2010
Death to Israel ! Death to George Bush !1
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of: Why?. Never Mind: by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ABuzola grin certainly

I mean if you were going to plunk a nation scattered by God himself, you would think the dim UN will choose some part of europe to carve out or even siberia or some vast expanse of China to form the new nation of Israel. but what do they do. they choose to drop a chicken in the midst of wolves, what do you expect would happen. I mean credit to the Allies who brought hitler's reign to an end, but why spark off another endless crisis (because Israel in the Middle-East is just like a naked man in a stream filled with flesh-eating piranhas.

The jews on one hand have invited a whole lot of trouble and for what. a pile of blocks that represented Old jerusalem and for that countless of lives wasted over a religious relic. I mean why not let go off the old lands and build a new jerusalem replete with computers and facebook pages. I am lost as to why each regime of Israeli politicians continue to hold on to a piece of that past that is not even worth the value memory they ascribe to it,

George Bush I & II are by far the most devilishly demented presidents of the USA. It is sad the the Saudi's are in bed with these harlots and have the koran in one hand to boot. DEATH TO THE SAUDs grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Church by Umari Ayim / Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? / Early Christians Prayed Like Muslims And Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.