Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Receiving Data From Wireshark In Real Time With Php - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Receiving Data From Wireshark In Real Time With Php (1120 Views)

[Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP / Android Quiz App With Php And MYSQL Database / 10 Nights Of Cloning Nairaland With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receiving Data From Wireshark In Real Time With Php by rushman003: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello guys how are you doing
Please I have two system connected to each other communicating as server and client, I want to have my program on the client PC but needs the data coming to the client so I thought of using wireshark for that purpose so how can get the data every time client PC receives it from the server to use by my own app.

Thanks
Re: Receiving Data From Wireshark In Real Time With Php by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2017
Why not just learn API hooking, redirect the function and use Wininet / winsock to send to your php file, then use mysqli_real_escape_string() to save to mysql database
Re: Receiving Data From Wireshark In Real Time With Php by rushman003: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
gimakon:
Why not just learn API hooking, redirect the function and use Wininet / winsock to send to your php file, then use mysqli_real_escape_string() to save to mysql database
Hey gimakon
Thanks for the insightful reply.
Can you be elaborate
Drop your contact please let's talk
Mine 07039090014
Re: Receiving Data From Wireshark In Real Time With Php by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
rushman003:

Hey gimakon
Thanks for the insightful reply.
Can you be elaborate
Drop your contact please let's talk
Mine 07039090014

What you are trying to achieve is something that still uses the same media to communicate with sockets. But before I continue, what have you done in C++ / Delphi or nasm.

Wireshark uses API hooking, to redirect functions and it's only achievable by learning sockets and API hooking, are you trying to hook ws2_32.dll /Wsock

(1) (Reply)

Aligning Pycharm Data Results Horizontally / Experienced Java Developer , Please Help ! / Is Alxafrica Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.